CSI

The wife and I used to watch all three but can't stand Miami anymore, Caruso's cheesey one liners and wooden acting just got to be too much. LV is still the best with NY second.

I always struggled with Miami, but I finally kicked it into touch when they started doing '24' style split screens all the time - stupid.

I only watch Vegas and my missus really likes NY - I can take or leave that as it has the stupid stories of Miami, couple with some decent seriousness of Vegas.

R.I.P. Warwick Brown

I was watching E! News yesterday and they said that the CSI producers said that he could still return and that Sara is definately coming back.

Good news about Sara but Warwick shouldn't return, it would be too 'fake', they killed him!

What happened to Sara?! I fancy her proper :blush:.

She left the series after a few episodes of the series that has just ended after the incident at the end of the last series left her emotionally scarred, does that make sense?!

They should bring back Jessica Lucas and let Sara tutor her or something.

caruso2tp.jpg

Brand new CSI Miami starts tonight at 9 on five :COOL:

God I hate Horatio........one of the reasons I dont watch Miami. Just talk normal, without the dramatic pause between each word.

"Yes..........officer,..........I...........got..........this.........coffee..........at..........starbucks"

Tw@t!

Vegas and NY are ok........still got most of season8 to watch, although Im getting a bit bored with it.

Up to date CSI news.

Laurence Fishburne has been confirmed as Grissom's replacement.

:COOL:

Last edited:
He's not bad, the writing seems to have drastically improved of late, the episodes have much more substance to them, especially the Stokes centred ep in the scummy Motel spread over 12 months, thought that was excellent, the brothers one before it was also pretty good, the 3 linked cases.

He's not bad, the writing seems to have drastically improved of late, the episodes have much more substance to them, especially the Stokes centred ep in the scummy Motel spread over 12 months, thought that was excellent, the brothers one before it was also pretty good, the 3 linked cases.
The case with the brothers just bloody confused me! :LOL: But the Stokes motel episode was indeed a cracking episode :)). And the latest one out
with them as hostages and performing the emergency surgery! Awesome episode!

Back
Top Bottom