1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

CSI

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CW, 15 February 2005.

1. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Anyone watch any of these shows?

For me the original is still the best with Miami trailing. The New York series looks like it could be as good as the original though admittedly we have only seen 2 episodes of it here

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Ive seen up to Episode 10 of CSI New York. Its got more celebrities in it. Its pretty good as the guy's personal life is involved alot. My favorite is CSI Vegas then comes CSI NY. Miami just doesnt seem realistic enough.

3. biggertam

biggertam Winning means Everything

17 January 2003
    Dumbarton -Scotland
    Celtic
    Yip i watch these shows as well not seen new york i think there are far to many :roll: that law and order is going the same way, still say the original CSI is the best. IMO

4. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    love CSI.
    I have preferences for CSI, CSI Miami is great also.
    Next week I'm gonna start watching CSI:New York, so after I view some episodes I'll give out my opinion about it. Gary Sinise is the leading caracther right?
    But tomorrow there is gonna an episode of CSI: Miami where Caine goes to New York and meets the head of CSI New York. :D Can't wait. Thank god I have a channel where it has all CSI's :D

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Mr Sinise is indeed the lead investigator, mighty fine he is too.

That episode of Miami is slightly random but it works, enjoy it

6. munkee

munkee Guest

shame (Name removed to protect all of us in the UK who have yet to see it) dies in miama , was the only really likeable character
    original csi is probably the best though

Can we please have a huge warning the next time there is a spoiler, you may ruin it for all of us

Edit by CW

Last edited by a moderator: 15 February 2005
  7. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    ouch...had a mate do that to me once before I watched The Usual Suspects.......still enjoyed it though

8. Baggs

Baggs The Boss

15 October 2002
    Malta
    i Prefer the original to miami. havent seen new york yet so i cant comment on that. like all movies and tv shows the originals tend to be much better than there sequels or spin-offs.

9. footieBalla

footieBalla Guest

yea i still believe vegas was miles more believable seeing as how the characters were more down to earth. havent watched a single episode of NY and miami is pretty much a bore. all the characters are a carbon copy of those in the original, and theyre hot chick... too muscle-y. whereas marg helgenberger and jorja fox are much more pleasing to the eye

-fb

10. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Chicks in CSI NY are way hotter. One of them has been in many movies.... Vanessa Ferlito...hottie.

11. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    they dont look that good in high definition, its amazing what makeup and lighting can do

12. whatwentwrong

whatwentwrong selftitled

21 March 2004
    Brunei
    my fav is CSI Vegas.. season 5 just started here(AXN-Asia).. the new lab tech. seems familiar..Greg didnt do well on his first out-field case

13. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    CSI Miami is my favourite show on TV. Absolutely fantastic. I've seen every episode up to current date. Some of the end of Seasons are mentally good :-ll. Horatio Caine is a legend :)).

14. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    I have seen 1 episode and thought it was utter shit

how anyone can catch a crook by only a hole in a boat is beyond me

15. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Fuckin ell, I started this thread a fair old while ago didn't I?!

Still loving all 3 versions of the show. Grissom, H and Mac are all quality in their own ways

16. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    Bloody 2005!!!

why did you bring this up Tim haha

17. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Horatio is one fo the most hilarious characters in a series ever.

The way he tries to act all call all the time with his glasses. He is a little old man!!

Reminds me of Quincy - he is about 100yrs old and they make him chat up 20year old women and pull them. Crazy.

It is Laughable!!!

I do like CSI though :DD

18. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Horatio is the man and will kick all your asses!

19. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    Still loving CSI. Now i'm onto Miami.

20. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    All three shows are great, Vegas has dipped a bit this season, the previous season was excellent. Miami gets better each season, Horatio Caine is the man, his cheesy one liners are classic and his knee pose is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

NY is also great and has a very good group.

Also Channel 5 milk CSI so much it's embarrasing.

21. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    :SHHH:

22. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    tobi you are a fuckin legend. That video is simply superb. I have just sat here and watched all 7mins 16 seconds of it :)).

23. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    The wife and I used to watch all three but can't stand Miami anymore, Caruso's cheesey one liners and wooden acting just got to be too much. LV is still the best with NY second.

24. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    ^ Someone else who's ass Horatio needs to kick :DD

25. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    IMO what ruins the show sometimes are the supporting actors. Seems more like a modelling contest sometimes...

26. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    I just noticed I spelt 'Cool' - 'Call' - Crazy!!!!!

27. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    If it's any consolation season 1 of NYPD Blue was probably the finest single season of a Cop Show since I started watching Cop Shows in the early 80s (Hill Street Blues) :)

28. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    That is mate, thank you :)). I couldn't watch that show. I just can't imagine Horatio in any other role. CSI Miami is real to me! :DD

29. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    NYPD Blue is infinitely superior to the shallow, glitz fest that is CSI Miami :)

30. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    :SHHH: