1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Crowd

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Hally, 31 October 2005.

1. Hally

Hally Non-League

23 April 2002
    Cornwall
    Middlesbrough
    I suppose, whether we like it or not, we have to make do with the empty seats in PES5 to prevent slowdown. But, what I don't understand is that even in league games the crowd seems to be extremely sparce. Is there an option somewhere which gives you a choice to increase attendances? Bit picky I know, but just wondering...

2. bassj18

bassj18 Non-League

11 June 2005
    yep mate big provlem with pes game Crowd not all way then lol hope fix or someway get crowd to come!

3. dnavajoc

dnavajoc Non-League

2 August 2005
    Yes, I cannot understand how some people may think this is secondary. It is not, and it does affect the gameplay. Crowd means a lot to get you in the mood of the game. Playing with half a crowd or full stadiums is the same difference of playing friendly or league games. I feel in PES5 that I am always playing friendly matchs, it is really disappointing. I play it since WE4 and never felt so disppointed with a game. I even tried Fifa06 this year, it is really spooky.