Crossing in Pes 2009

psvkoen

Non-League
4 July 2007
Hello Folks,

I'm playing pes now for years, but i still have problems with the crossings from the sides... In pes 2008 it was really easy, but now it's everytime a suprise were the cross is gonna to land.

Can someone tell me how to preform the crosses from the sides wel in???? When you use the button for crossing two times, when one time? With angle you give the crosses?

I have no idea and it's every time a big suprise where it will land.

Thanx for the help.

cross once is normal cross cross twice is lover crosse three times its ground cross.

if u are crossing from lower side i mean closer to u looking at the screen if u hold aroww down while crosing its first post or closer player
holding up arow its second post of player being farther if u are crossing from other side of penalty are then arrows are oposite.

and when holding R2 ball goes higher

holding L1 the bar wont be displayed it will be generic cross

I'm playing pes now for years, but i still have problems with the crossings from the sides... In pes 2008 it was really easy, but now it's everytime a suprise were the cross is gonna to land.

Can someone tell me how to preform the crosses from the sides wel in???? When you use the button for crossing two times, when one time? With angle you give the crosses?

I have no idea and it's every time a big suprise where it will land.

Thanx for the help.
In PES 2009 , Crossing 'is diffirent :D
If you want to do a strong cross , you need to run player (ball have distance with foot)
If player cann't run (because defender 's opposite are following), you press O (or double O/ L1+O) and don't press Forward Direction Button

I find that in tight situations, or sometimes on the volley, crossing whilst holding L1 can create all kinds of interesting opportunities.

"generic cross "

Can you tell me what this is?! ;)

So the only direction you need to give a pass is up or down? Not Up-Right or Upleft?

In the other version this was also a option. The L1 and cross button is very good to use...

Back
Top Bottom