Created Players In Master League?

Beattie

SPL
13 October 2004
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this or whatever, but it's annoying me.

Just created myself and a few of the lads from college etc. in PES6 and was planning on starting a Master League with a Custom team, and having us all in it.

But when I'm in Master League mode.. I can't find us. No matter what I try. When I search by Nationality, and select Scottish, we don't appear. On the same screen the "Edited Player" or whatever it's called option is there, and when I try that, we're not there. Typing our names into an advanced search, we're not there.

ANY ideas at all?

That would mean I would have to edit all the WE United players and do it all over again. Which I'll do if necessary when I get the time again, but is there any way I can do it without having to make us all again?

When I was making us, I went into Edit Player and highlighted the UNREGISTERED bits and made us in there, which could explain it I guess.. but that worked fine last year.

Make sure that you have not created them in edit section for national players.
There are two editable slots in edit player. Try moving them to the other ;)

In the editing section, there are two lists for creating new players. You need to create you and your college buddies in the 2nd list to be able to see them when creating a new master league team. Annoying I know. It was the same on PES5 and WE10, I had created a whole team of me and my mates only to find I had put them on the wrong list and could not buy them for my master league team. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom