Crashing when using Netherlands/Benfica

gram1978

Non-League
10 August 2007
I did a search for this, but nothing useful came up.

Whenever I try to use the Netherlands in any game mode*, PES crashes during the match loading screen.

It wasn't really a problem as I generally just play BAL anyway, however it also happens with Benfica who are in the same league as me now.

Anyone else experiencing similar errors or even better, know a fix? I'm using the 1.2 patch with Kitserver.

Many thanks in advance

*including training

I don't know - there are loads of possibility.

By analyzing the items that are loaded when you play against Netherlands and Benfica but not other teams, there are...

Stadiums
Adboards
Player faces
Emblems
Banners

Look through and see whether any of those files are wrong or corrupted.

For example, go to edit mode, and try if you can see every players' face. If you can, that means the faces are OK.

It can't be kits, because in Training Mode, those kits aren't used.

Check which stadium(s) Netherlands and Benfica are using, and see if you can play in that stadium with other teams.

I can guide you up to here - hope that identifies the problem.

Once you know which files are corrupted, either delete them, or install a new patch over them.

Hope that helps.

I think maybe the adboards because many adboard patch have a few last textures crash

I don't know - there are loads of possibility.

By analyzing the items that are loaded when you play against Netherlands and Benfica but not other teams, there are...

Stadiums
Adboards
Player faces
Emblems
Banners

Look through and see whether any of those files are wrong or corrupted.

For example, go to edit mode, and try if you can see every players' face. If you can, that means the faces are OK.

It can't be kits, because in Training Mode, those kits aren't used.

Check which stadium(s) Netherlands and Benfica are using, and see if you can play in that stadium with other teams.

I can guide you up to here - hope that identifies the problem.

Once you know which files are corrupted, either delete them, or install a new patch over them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Didn't realise that different adboards would be used for different teams. Thought it was just a standard set.

Stadiums should be okay as I'm only using the default ones, and they're okay for all other teams.

Faces are okay, I'd already tried that. I think I'll start by deleting the adboards to see what happens :))

Back
Top Bottom