Crash fixed in Legends Mode by PESNinja

PQP

Non-League
25 July 2006
Hey guys ......look i found this...but are torrent...someone can get this in http server:

search in google this fix: PESNinja game crash fixed in legends mode

i think this fix the problem....i have this version of PES2009 installed here.....

Sorry my poor english!

Last edited:
1) Don't post any information that is illegal or related to illegal activities. Piracy is included in this rule - any posts relating to copying or downloading games are prohibited.

1) Don't post any information that is illegal or related to illegal activities. Piracy is included in this rule - any posts relating to copying or downloading games are prohibited.
Torrents aren't always illegal. He's talking about a user-created fix for legends mode.

someone working to a fix...

gamingaccess said:
We are working on fixing the Become a Legends Mode bug that makes PES 2009 randomly crash when you reach certain stage of your career. The problem seems to be related to the saved game file. Working on them, comparing a working file with a non working one we found out certain differences that could be the clue to fix the problem. We were able to convert a non working file into a working one but there is still lot of research and work to do. We will keep you informed about this.

The problem is the following in Become a Legend Mode :

Randomly the BAL Option Files become corrupted. The game overwrites important data with unkwown one. It overwrites data related to players nationality, progress, age, height, etc. So the game crashes and the OF becomes corrupted ( if you load it again you will get the same crash ).

I was able to replace data of a working file into a non working file and it worked. But I've lost the player nationality, height, ( they were replaced with the ones of the working file) but I kept fixtures, team, and progress.

Randomly the BAL Option Files become corrupted. The game overwrites important data with unkwown one. It overwrites data related to players nationality, progress, age, height, etc. So the game crashes and the OF becomes corrupted ( if you load it again you will get the same crash ).

I was able to replace data of a working file into a non working file and it worked. But I've lost the player nationality, height, ( they were replaced with the ones of the working file) but I kept fixtures, team, and progress.
could you post precice how to do this

could you post precice how to do this

I second that! How exactly did you manage to do that?

Back
Top Bottom