CPU Switching players

aldeeb2

Non-League
3 July 2003
Egypt
Manchester Utd & Juventus
I have a problem that always faces me with all WE series. in defence some times i pull the keeper out to save a one on one while getting my defender to the goal line to cover my keeper, too bad most of the times when i do that the CPU switches the player automatically to another player (even if i'm using the manual switch player mode). Also in attack i was playing with a friend against 2 other players (human also) and when our winger has the ball on the side i try to run with my CF to take empty places without being cought offside still it keeps switching my player.. donno did it happen to any of u guys?? does anyone have a solution???

The CPU selection of players is poor and pretty much always has been in PES, its one of them annoyances, as is the fact when you do eventually get a player they dont move!! and having to click super cancel all the time to make them move is a shoddy excuse for proper player movement!!

DJ

i have one more Q about crossing. while playing with 3 forwards the winger crosses most of the time to the other winger not the my striker any solutions???

aldeeb2 said:
i have one more Q about crossing. while playing with 3 forwards the winger crosses most of the time to the other winger not the my striker any solutions???

The PES5 guide says that who gets crosses depends on the directional buttons you press.

Back
Top Bottom