1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Couple of Questions (PES6)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Danny_FC, 15 October 2006.

1. Danny_FC

Danny_FC Non-League

19 March 2006
    Right, these questions are far the lads that have already download the French PES6.

1) Does weather change throughout the Master League?

2) Have crowd noises improved at all?

2. Young GE

Young GE Conference

4 May 2006
    From what ive read.

1) Yes
    2) No

3. jaykay09

jaykay09 Guest

yeh im more bothered about the weather in the ML because it took away the feeling to a game having the same sunny day or same normal night, rain and things put a different spin on the game where as without it jus feels like the same kind of routine match time and time again, i know exactly what u mean, and a bit of snow in the ML wouldnt go a miss either!

4. iancurtis1980

iancurtis1980 Non-League

14 October 2006
    Madrid
    Atl├ętico de Madrid
    Has the Champions League gotten better beeing all night games and not mixing teams from the same league in the group?

5. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    I want to ask how crowd looks like in game? Like PES5 (Empty Seats) or like WE10 (Non moving and picture)?? I hope it's like PES4 with nice reactions but I dont think so.