1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Could my system cope?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ForeverEvo, 24 October 2006.

1. ForeverEvo

ForeverEvo Non-League

19 October 2006
    Well here are my specs, do you think my system will hold up to PES6? I've never really been a PC gamer but I've been converted. What do you think?

- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    - AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3400+
    - 1GB DDR-SDRAM
    - 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200rpm)
    - DVD Drive 16x Max
    - DVD Writer Double Layer +-R/ +-RW/
    - NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Turbocache
    - 256MB Video Memory
    - IEEE 1394 FireWire Interface

2. seke84

seke84 Guest

Are you kidding? lol

Of course cope...

3. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    No probs mate, most important thing is your 256MB memory card, thats what mine runs on.

4. ForeverEvo

ForeverEvo Non-League

19 October 2006
    :mrgreen: I just wasn't sure but now I am, thanks for the replies :D

5. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    You'll be fine dude.. don't worry ;)

6. illogic95

illogic95 1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing

28 March 2006
    South County
    Barcelona
    your 3400+ is enough. beefy system. nice to see AMD on the map still:applause:

7. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    your system will cope HOWEVER the 6200TC wont be able to run the details at Full graphics. maybe med on 1024x768. you will have to get something like a 6600gt or better to be able to run the detials at full.

8. abilaloglu

abilaloglu ultrAslan

4 June 2006
    Istanbul
    Galatasaray
    your system is ok but you might have problems with your graphics card , all in all , it is not very much important how many mb s it has ., what bit it is important! but i think your system is good enough for a fluid game!

9. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    the 6200TC's usually are 64MB Vram but use up system memory. Thsi makes it virtually 256MB Vram. the ram doesnt entirely make the game run significantly faster. you could have a 6600gt with only 128MB Vram and it will run significantly faster than the 6200 with the 256mb. the ram is mainly to hold the game textures and pes5 isnt as hungry as games such as BF2, FEAR and COD2.

depends mainly on the core of the gpu and how fast the game will run with it.