1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Correct names of players and teams online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mop, 10 November 2006.

1. mop

mop Guest

Is there a way (patch or something like that) that you can change the horrible names of the unlicensed teams so you can see it Online? It's just text so it shouldn't be that hard?

thanks

2. proevofanatik

proevofanatik Conference

17 October 2004
    glasgow
    i hex edited this one myself. it has all the correct team names on it. you will have to wait till there is a new dkz studio or weditor out for the player names to be changed.

for the team names to work offline and online you will have to delete your option file which is in my documents/konami/save1. then load the game up and create a new option file.

enjoy ;)

http://www.uploading.com/files/YH83QH5I/PES6.rar.html

Last edited: 10 November 2006
  3. zeus78

zeus78 zeus

17 February 2005
    Switzerland
    Change the team names in your pes6.exe with a hexeditor

4. blue166

blue166 Guest

What about emblems that work online, which program? or what do we need to wait for?

5. blue166

blue166 Guest

Oh your pes6.exe does not work, it keeps saying to me an error as it starts to load, i have followed your instructions too, is it that kitserver might need uninstalled and reinstalled with the patch??

6. mop

mop Guest

Could you give me an example of a Hexeditor?

7. stonecold_jpm

stonecold_jpm Non-League

14 November 2006