corners

I haven't had a problem with the AI scoring every corner either, except against Roma and Totti. =| I have been noticing that if you kick your own corners straight away, before the players are all jostling in the square, I can score a lot more goals.

lol i just suck then...

EDIT: nah ur all on easy lvl or just bs'ing... cos i jus lost 3-0 vs boro, wheater hat-rick lolz.... all from corners!!

Last edited:
Totally the other way around for me, they never score from corners, I always do... I now just over hit them on purpose :D

defending corners also requires good skill. players positioning and marking is very important. I prefer RT+Pass opposite or same direction.

Dazzla500, they are all lying, the CPU scores a lot from corners... In the others PES, corners have always been a good weapon for me, but now I lose every header, and after something like a month playing the 2009, I've scored probably one or two corners... In a final game for the world cup I was winning by 3-0 and the time were like 80min, but somehow they scored 3 goals in 3 corners... Oh, and I play 10min.

Dazzla500, they are all lying, the CPU scores a lot from corners... In the others PES, corners have always been a good weapon for me, but now I lose every header, and after something like a month playing the 2009, I've scored probably one or two corners... In a final game for the world cup I was winning by 3-0 and the time were like 80min, but somehow they scored 3 goals in 3 corners... Oh, and I play 10min.

this guy speaks the truth!

other ppl is scared about their rep:D

it was my 1st day with game and i think CPU scored with corners vs me in pes09 then all other PES'S together and i played since pes3 lol:BLINK:

Last edited:
Then you should try to improve on your corner defense, cause I for one (and I believe most people) only concede goals from corners every once in a while.

Probably we should improve our corner defense, because one thing I'm sure: it's harder to win headers, definitely... But one thing is truth too, in that game that the CPU scored 3 goals, somehow I had something like 3 or 4 players in my area, and the CPU more than that, and I mean compared to the whole game, it's not just the fact that the CPU put more players in the oponnent area(the logical thing) in the corners, but in a magical move, my players just disappeared!

i've scored loads from corners, particularly outswinging ones to the near post, i haven't noticed the computer scoring more than normal, i've conceded a few goals from them, but probably less than 15 since i started playing.

lol i just suck then...

EDIT: nah ur all on easy lvl or just bs'ing... cos i jus lost 3-0 vs boro, wheater hat-rick lolz.... all from corners!!

I always play on Top player but it's not that the CPU scores at every corner, but scoring from corners is a bit to easy cuzz lots of goals are coming from corners (both CPU & real player).

this guy speaks the truth!

other ppl is scared about their rep:D

it was my 1st day with game and i think CPU scored with corners vs me in pes09 then all other PES'S together and i played since pes3 lol:BLINK:

why would i give a f*ck about what others here think of me???? You really need to be on it when defending a corner, go for the ball if it's in your area, and use R-trigger to position your defender properly. Maybe it's different on Ps3, i dunno, i play on 360...

Back
Top Bottom