1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

corners

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Dazzlà, 28 October 2008.

1. Dazzlà

Dazzlà UTG!!

20 November 2007
    Bristol Rovers
    why do the CPU score everytime from them, PLZ EXPLAIN THX!!:FISH:

2. Edwin-B

Edwin-B Non-League

1 August 2008
    I don't have that problem.

3. 89JayJay

89JayJay Banned

20 February 2008
    Far Far Away
    Manchester United
    .. me neither

4. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Nor me.

5. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    I haven't had a problem with the AI scoring every corner either, except against Roma and Totti. =| I have been noticing that if you kick your own corners straight away, before the players are all jostling in the square, I can score a lot more goals.

6. Dazzlà

Dazzlà UTG!!

20 November 2007
    Bristol Rovers
    lol i just suck then...

EDIT: nah ur all on easy lvl or just bs'ing... cos i jus lost 3-0 vs boro, wheater hat-rick lolz.... all from corners!!

Last edited: 29 October 2008
  7. Dan99

Dan99 League 2

7 March 2006
    Totally the other way around for me, they never score from corners, I always do... I now just over hit them on purpose :D

8. superleeds1

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    I play on top player, oddly its not as hard as professional for some reason .

9. Prodigenous Zee

Prodigenous Zee Conference

3 October 2008
    Then I guess your first sentence is true after all then.

10. Skellionz

Skellionz Gooner

29 November 2005
    Plymouth, England
    Arsenal
    sigh

11. Arunav

Arunav ●•Lινєяρσσℓ Fαη•●

16 December 2006
    28.63N 77.24E
    Liverpool F.C
    defending corners also requires good skill. players positioning and marking is very important. I prefer RT+Pass opposite or same direction.

12. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Non-League

27 October 2008
    Dazzla500, they are all lying, the CPU scores a lot from corners... In the others PES, corners have always been a good weapon for me, but now I lose every header, and after something like a month playing the 2009, I've scored probably one or two corners... In a final game for the world cup I was winning by 3-0 and the time were like 80min, but somehow they scored 3 goals in 3 corners... Oh, and I play 10min.

13. superleeds1

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    I play top player , 10 min game , and we are not lying. Period.

14. Dazzlà

Dazzlà UTG!!

20 November 2007
    Bristol Rovers
    this guy speaks the truth!

other ppl is scared about their rep:D

it was my 1st day with game and i think CPU scored with corners vs me in pes09 then all other PES'S together and i played since pes3 lol:BLINK:

Last edited: 30 October 2008
  15. Prodigenous Zee

Prodigenous Zee Conference

3 October 2008
    Then you should try to improve on your corner defense, cause I for one (and I believe most people) only concede goals from corners every once in a while.

16. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Non-League

27 October 2008
    Probably we should improve our corner defense, because one thing I'm sure: it's harder to win headers, definitely... But one thing is truth too, in that game that the CPU scored 3 goals, somehow I had something like 3 or 4 players in my area, and the CPU more than that, and I mean compared to the whole game, it's not just the fact that the CPU put more players in the oponnent area(the logical thing) in the corners, but in a magical move, my players just disappeared!

17. UJSupanova

UJSupanova @Bobothy

27 June 2006
    Liverpool
    Liverpool
    i've scored loads from corners, particularly outswinging ones to the near post, i haven't noticed the computer scoring more than normal, i've conceded a few goals from them, but probably less than 15 since i started playing.

18. TiezZ

TiezZ I ate all the pies!!!

25 September 2008
    Belgium
    Psv

I always play on Top player but it's not that the CPU scores at every corner, but scoring from corners is a bit to easy cuzz lots of goals are coming from corners (both CPU & real player).

19. TiezZ

TiezZ I ate all the pies!!!

25 September 2008
    Belgium
    Psv

why would i give a f*ck about what others here think of me???? You really need to be on it when defending a corner, go for the ball if it's in your area, and use R-trigger to position your defender properly. Maybe it's different on Ps3, i dunno, i play on 360...

20. psyxanwmalos

psyxanwmalos Non-League

5 November 2008
    that is strange... :CW: