Controls question: PS3 US PES 2009

CapnKill

Conference
10 July 2007
1. Is there a way to advance the ball in front of me as I'm running? I can do the 45 degree angle thing and I get nice distance, but I can't do it when running straight anymore. It used to be double tap of the stick in the directoin you are running but I'm not seeing any distance.. or any signficant distance.

2. Does R2 + Shoot still deliver a controlled shot?

3. Any other significant undocumented controls that I should be aware of?

To advance the ball in front of you, simply hold the sprint button (R1) and then tap the R2 button twice...is that what you mean ? Or, to advance the ball while you are in a slow motion, tap L1 and R1 together and your player will slightly push the ball. This is excellent for crosses.

1. Is there a way to advance the ball in front of me as I'm running? I can do the 45 degree angle thing and I get nice distance, but I can't do it when running straight anymore. It used to be double tap of the stick in the directoin you are running but I'm not seeing any distance.. or any signficant distance.

2. Does R2 + Shoot still deliver a controlled shot?

3. Any other significant undocumented controls that I should be aware of?

iluv90's is bs'ing, when you want to play the ball forward in the same direction just push your directional button twice in the direction your going, beware cuzz the second touch if your still in the same direction and your still sprinting will usually also be a longer tap at the ball.

For controlled shot press R2 after gauche is on (press shoot button first and then press R2 before the ball is actually kicked)

cheers

Just constantly tap your sprint button instead of holding it down and that knocks the ball ahead of you.

I guess its not knocking it ahead of me as much as the 45 degree ones do... so I think I was expecting that and thoguht I was doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom