Controllors

ritchie

Non-League
26 October 2006
Is there a way I can use a PS2 controllor for the PC Version via an adapter / lead? If not, Can anyone recommend me a good controllor I can use, please?

Is there a way I can use a PS2 controllor for the PC Version via an adapter / lead? If not, Can anyone recommend me a good controllor I can use, please?
www.play.com, They must be very popular coz nearly always out of stock. U might get lucky. They are not very expensive (about a tenner) and u can connect 2 pads with it.Just put this in your search.Play.com USB Dual PS2 to PC Convertor.Hope that helps mate.

Can someone help me please. I've just bought and installed the USB adapter and selected it to use on PES5 but when I try a match on the game it closes. Does anyone know what's wrong and if there is a way to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated

Can someone help me please. I've just bought and installed the USB adapter and selected it to use on PES5 but when I try a match on the game it closes. Does anyone know what's wrong and if there is a way to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated
it might be something to do with the windows settings. Open control panel and click on printers and other hardware, then click on game controllers. Your pad should be listed, highlight it, click properties and then settings. Click calibrate and follow instructions. I don't know if this will work but it could sort out a "conflict" problem. I think it might be worth a try. Best of luck mate.

it might be something to do with the windows settings. Open control panel and click on printers and other hardware, then click on game controllers. Your pad should be listed, highlight it, click properties and then settings. Click calibrate and follow instructions. I don't know if this will work but it could sort out a "conflict" problem. I think it might be worth a try. Best of luck mate.

I've managed to get it working, it was because of a problem with the faceserver but i've sorted it. Thanks for your help \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom