Controllers?

sonicspinner said:
Yo! i dont think the extension jacks fomr phone work properly! I think one of my mates tryed with one last week, it was SUXXY, he couldnt hear well sometime, and it went on and off. and u couldnt use mic at the same time either! dunno! maybe we need a special model one for the xbox!

i ordered mine from there, until 2 days later they emailed me and said they dont suppoert foreign visa card! im from DK, my visa works everywere in the world. so i calle them and they just couldnt explain to me why their machine wont eat my CC! lol!

so i bought from lik-sang! super service and 3 days delivery!

Peace!

It because Danish banks will not verify the card holder's address against the card details. Its not Darkplanets fault! :)

I guess Lik-sang just don't mind card fraud!

I've read the thread and I'm still none the wiser regarding extender cables for use with the dreambox and the headset.

I have the dreambox on it's way. I need the correct extender cables and I believe I need non-quick release cables. I'm in the UK. Anyone actualy tell me the difference as to what to look for please and where to get ones without quick release (whatever that means) :)

PS: would this one work? or is there no difference, I can't tell

XB2013.jpg

the one below states 'quick release', the one above doesn't

xbox-padextension1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonessi said:
I've read the thread and I'm still none the wiser regarding extender cables for use with the dreambox and the headset.

I have the dreambox on it's way. I need the correct extender cables and I believe I need non-quick release cables. I'm in the UK. Anyone actualy tell me the difference as to what to look for please and where to get ones without quick release (whatever that means) :)

PS: would this one work? or is there no difference, I can't tell

XB2013.jpg

the one below states 'quick release', the one above doesn't

xbox-padextension1.jpg

ok, here you go, this was mentioned a while back in the thread, go to any uk "game" shop and buy one of these

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?mid=324257

both ends are flat

it says out of stock on the site but ive been in a couple of game shops and they have loads
they are £6.99 each and work well with the dreambox, i know as i have one

trust me, this is what you need

pete

because unless your sitting right next to your xbox, the headphone cable in the live headset wont reach

Thanks, wasn't sure if that had been tested though. Must have missed it. Ta.

Has anyone else got an xjoybox? I know the mic doesn't work with it but I figured it would be good for two players on the xbox.
Anywho, I got it today and it's a big pile of wank, it'll work for a minute or so then I have to reconnect it.
Anyone else had these problems or is mine just faulty?
And does this problem occur with the dreambox?

Hi there, I just got dreambox but I am struggling to get dash and change cursor on the correct ps2 pad buttons. When i try to swap them round I get a message saying L and the white button cannot be used for certain commands.
Can anyone who has one of these working with the correct button assignment please list what buttons are assigned to where on the menu ?

Just change "Change Cursor" with "Strategy" and "Dash" With "Special Move". I thnk thats the correct way round anyway. You'll soon work it out, only 1 of the bottom 2 will change with L, so the other one changes with R (Don't know why they made the convertor that way round, you'd think they'd swap L & R for L & R top, not bottom, and Black & White for L & R Bottom, not top, still, it works).

Sorted! Thanks for help.
I have not tested any live capabilities but the dreambox responds perfectly, highly recomended :)

so you guys can confirm that dreambox converter works as it should? I mean dualshock layouyt same as on ps2 - no problem with this?

ive been playin pro evo 4 for the last week for the box and you get used to it after while
its great to play at a constant 60fps and fast loading times

like i said you will get used to th pad lay it works with practice

"its pro evo soccer jim but not as we know it"

heartless1888 said:
ive been playin pro evo 4 for the last week for the box and you get used to it after while
its great to play at a constant 60fps and fast loading times

like i said you will get used to th pad lay it works with practice

"its pro evo soccer jim but not as we know it"

Do you mean using the Offical Xbox controller S?

I am getting used to it but there is one thing I have still problems with and they are

Putting down the team (going to green or blue stance) you have to hold the small white button then press the small black button.

And then when you want to change strategies you have to hold the white button.

They lay out for the strategy changes isnt the best but for dibbling I dont mind at all as its well situated.

sonicspinner said:
works perfect like a charm! i think i said this allready like 10 times! lool!

man, calm down, I have read about it about month ago, but look at the above posts, pepople was blaming that they have some problems with triggers, so I wanted to confirm it finally....

kEL said:
How many flamed grilled steaks would that be for what you save on not buying a converter?

No mate, it's Flame-Grilled Steak flavoured crisps!

And you wouldn't be calling me tight-fisted now would you? I'll have to make you pay when we go online. :mrgreen:

This time it's not about money, I'd just rather not have any extra wires, etc if I don't have to. If I don't like the way it plays on the XBox pad I'll pick up the converter and extension cable. What you gonna do kEL?

What I gonna do?

I must try these awesome Flame-Grilled Steak flavoured crisps and then kick your ass using a converter which I'll be getting when I have my Box whether you're playing without or with converter. :P

Back
Top Bottom