[Confirmed] Another year with no LAN.. Pes 2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriano imo you are not seeing the benefits of the lan feature so your very quick to dismiss it as being useful...Just because you have had no decent need for it doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

Also you are being quite a two faced hypocrite about the whole matter because i can almost guarantee you edit your pes and do you realize you are when using kits that are not meant to be in the game you are using either a company's logo or whatever (TM) without there prior consent which funnily enough is also illegal?

So as in your own words you "stfu" and think about what you do before you bash someone else and talk down on them like your angel like!!

I was not talking about the benefits in any case, i just said if there will be a LAN Mode without any KEy Verification or something like that, many people will download the Game enjoying, thanks to Hamatchi etc, the "Online Mode" too...
I expect you downloading games, if you talk in this way
Sure a patch can be or is illegal in any way, but i think you don´t harm Konami with it ;)

so stfu yourself, thx

I better close this thread now, there's really no need for personal insults and/or backbiting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom