Semi:
Brazil x Germany
Argentina x Mexico

final
Brazil x Argentina

champion:
NO IDEIA!

i am brazilian too irmao!
but in a brazil X argentina i would never bet my money ... its a derby..just like Corinthians X palmeiras...cruzeiro x atletico , grenal ect..

Fred_Gavioes said:
brazil will kick tnhe crap out of arbgenhtinha, like inh tnhe copa america finhal

Actually, the match ended 2-2 and argentina dominated it (lost on penalties). Brasil was using an alternative team. Argentina's team was half alternative.

If someone from France or anybody else who watches AC Monaco is reading this, could you please tell me what did Lucas Bernardi do to deserve a place in Argentina's team? at least we all know he will not make it to the world cup. I just can't stand seeing a guy like that in that position, considered Argentina's speciality.

Could someone tell me when is the next time Argentina or Brazil are playing and where can I watch it in the UK?

RuneEdge said:
Could someone tell me when is the next time Argentina or Brazil are playing and where can I watch it in the UK?

Well you just missed them playing each other a few weeks ago, Brazil won 3-0 I think & highlights were on Bravo, Ronaldo scored a hatrick

Well here is the match schedule for the rest of the group stage:

Today:
Tunisia - Germany 0:0 (halftime) [ 18:00 CET ]
Australia - Argentina -:- [ 20:45 CET ]

Sunday
Griechenland - Japan -:- [ 18:00 CET ]
Brazil - Mexico -:- [ 20:45 CET ]

Tuesday
Australia - Tunisia -:- [ 18:00 CET ]
Argentina - Germany -:- [ 20:45 CET ]

Wednesday
Griechenland - Mexico [ 18:00 CET ]
Japan - Brazil -:- [ 20:45 CET ]

group a

Tunisia - Germany 0:3 *yay!*

0:1 [13] Ballack (pen.) 74'
0:2 [7] Schweinsteiger 80'
0:3 [9] Hanke 88'

...15 strong minutes were enough to beat an average Tunisian team in an average game. Huth played very solid this time, you can see the difference by a look at the scoresheet. Anyways, the best man was Trabelsi if you ask me, took Schweinsteiger out of the game and was a rock in the defense. Again I'm thankful that we have Ballack...after he decided to participate in the game after 70 minutes we played out our (little) strength.
Lehman had two great saves, he'll maybe play against Argentina.
Arne Friedrich misses next match against Argentina due to his second Yellow card

Tunisia
Boumnijel
Nafti, Ghodbane(->Namouchi), Jaidi(->Ben Saada)
Mnari, Chadli, Trabelsi, Abdi, Jaziri
Clayton, Santos

Germany:
Lehman
Friedrich, Huth, Mertesacker, Hitzlsperger(->Schneider)
Deisler, Frings, Ballack, Schweinsteiger
Asamoah (->Kuranyi), Podolski (->Hanke)

Last edited:
Good game Tunisia-Germany. Tunisia have been losing very undeservedly overall imo. I hope they end up winning at least 1 game because they were solid throughout.

Milanista said:
Good game Tunisia-Germany. Tunisia have been losing very undeservedly overall imo. I hope they end up winning at least 1 game because they were solid throughout.

i agree.they were the better team for a long time.hope they beat australia... :)

(mnari was again pretty good, he seems like a decent player!)

2:0 argentina at the moment btw against australia in "our" stadium :)

The game ended (ARG 4 AUS 2).
I'm happy because Aimar and Riquelme finally got to play together again for a couple of minutes. I also prefer it when Zanetti plays as a right back, as he did today. Bernardi played well too, covering Riquelme's back. I liked the team, specially when Cambiasso came in, he's good for making 1-2 passes.

Last edited:
Judging from the highlights, Tunisia were unlucky, I agree. Only caught the tailend of the match but a nice goal from Sweinsteiger. Couple of great runs from Trabelsi and Santos at the death.

Milanista said:

That's exactly what i think too, ballack is a cheap fuck! he knows how to act well...

I am pretty sure Germany won't qualify the 1st round in the world cup

Fantastic to hear Brazil vs Mexico is on channel 5 2nite :)

Should be a cracker with both teams playing well, especially Mexico.

Just a question for anyone who knows Brazilian footy, isnt the PSV centre back Alex Brazilian? Surely he should walk into the brazil team? Just surprised he didnt play against greece.

filthydani said:
That's exactly what i think too, ballack is a cheap fuck! he knows how to act well...

I am pretty sure Germany won't qualify the 1st round in the world cup

:lmao:
99% of all players in the world do the same thing. The other day, a forward from Tunisia did it against argentina and won a penalty kick.

I remember Claudio "piojo" Lopez was playing in Racing Club, he dived in the area and the referee gave a penalty. A replay clearly showed Lopez on the floor blinking to a teammate next to him, and smiling like a cheap fuck, if you know what I mean. :)

Mexico wanted it and they deserved to win. Not happy about brazil in second half, they looked half-arsed.

First half they created some good chances, but definatly tired in the second.

Roque Jr, is poor. Cant understand why Alex isnt there, with him and lucio there it would be super solid.

And whats the deal with Roque Jr being captain? Surely you want a player that leads by example wearing that band. Im thinking Emerson or lucio.

There are some players in the Brazil squad who just cant be arsed anymore.
Its the sole reason why they looked "tired". They're not tired, they just cant be bothered to play.
And the list of those players can start right from Ronaldo who couldnt even be bothered to play for his country.

Back
Top Bottom