Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
ScannedImage.jpg

ScannedImage-2.jpg

See two minutes of Condemned 2
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29646.html?r=1&type=wmv
Although there are some obvious differences in Condemned 2 from its predecessor (Greg Grunberg we hardly knew ye!) it seems from this new trailer that those who liked the first title are going to be pleasantly satisfied with what the sequel has to offer. Grisly crime scenes? Check. Bizarre weapons including but not limited to prosthetic limbs? Check. Zombos, that dark marriage of zombie and hobo? Sadly for those especially attached to their brains or Wild Turkey, check.

If we have one reservation it's Grunberg's stand-in and the pseudo tough guy dialog he's given to say (we're looking at you "the rest of these jerks are too scared of getting killed". Blech.) We'll withhold judgment for now, but if anyone starts talk of brick parking in zombo toilets, we'll be very put out.

The demo is great, the sound effects and music proper freak you out too

I manage to wait 2 years before playing the 1st one and my experience was good. So I'm waiting a discount to get this one :).

The first one got awards for the sound/music

its a very atmospheric game and well worth getting

Maybe, but it's often nice to play another FPS that's not like the 500 others released every year.

Back
Top Bottom