Community Football 2013

yair25

https://pcinfo.co.il/
9 July 2011
Community Football 2013 Announced

Our good friend Hrvoje ( you may remember him from FIFA and PES editing scene ) brings us some great news. He, as producer, and a enthusiastic team of programmers, animators and graphic designers are working on a football game : Community Football 2013. The game is its early stages but you can enjoy some exclusive screenshots that they just share with us. They are looking for an editing friendly game and trying to bring the best gameplay they can to the community with some innovative stuff. Editing Friendly ? Well you can help them downloading their kits template and creating kits that you can share at ther Facebook page or their official website. Click on readmore for other details.

s_5266_1.jpg

s_5266_2.jpg

Renders are just from an early stage of the game. They were just share to bring you an idea of what they have achived so far, and for sure it is really impressive.

Be sure to follow them at

Official website : communityfootball.org
Twitter: twitter.com/gamefootball
YouTube: www.youtube.com/communityfootbalgame
Facebook: facebook.com/CommunityFootball

Share with them your thoughts, suggestions, comments and ideas!

EDITING FRIENDLY

Hrvoje said they are looking for an editing friendly game. They intend to provide gamers with easy to use tools so they can import anything they want into the game ( Kits, Faces, Stadiums, etc ) Here you have the kit template.

Download Kits Template Here - http://www.moddingway.com/screenspublic/kit-templates-community-football-2013.rar

Soon they will be releasing also a face template so you modders will be able to create new faces. It´s planned that complete version will include Stadiums, Teams and League creators. The idea is that you can create stadiums easily as well as add new teams to the game.

DEVELOPING

Developing such a project demands great dedication and time. So be sure to support them visiting their website, facebook fan page, twitter, etc. This game needs of a great community supporting it. "Developing will depend on how community will react on this game. We want to listen community" said Hrvoje. That´s why they need your support, ideas, suggestions to develop the best game possible.

Please share this story to your friends, we're sure that football fans will be interested in this project.

Not at the moment...

Plus I believe the project started not so long ago, so maybe they don't want to show videos of it now... ;)

Looking forward to first vids too, though :).

@yair25 what is ur part in this project or you just share the news ?
The graphic engine look impressive . Look more like is from 3DsMax ? :CONFUSE:
Is it real in the game shots ? What engine will use this game ?
And please guys :D If this is real project and will be not screw up or canceled ... Don't make Konamis fail !!! Make good online mode, co-op to be huge part of this game . Something like Co-op ML , Co-op leagues vs A.I opponents and etc . Ofcorse 11 vs 11 or 10 vs 10 will be great .

Last edited:
Listen to the community is the first and most important think for the development of a game. Something that ea and especially konami they do not.

Hope to see a video soon.

There was also someone else working on a similar project not long ago. Not so sure what happened to that.

You probably mean baz and gameplay football. He is still working on this project. He said we will have the game at the end of the year.

@yair25 what is ur part in this project or you just share the news ?
The graphic engine look impressive . Look more like is from 3DsMax ? :CONFUSE:
Is it real in the game shots ? What engine will use this game ?
And please guys :D If this is real project and will be not screw up or canceled ... Don't make Konamis fail !!! Make good online mode, co-op to be huge part of this game . Something like Co-op ML , Co-op leagues vs A.I opponents and etc . Ofcorse 11 vs 11 or 10 vs 10 will be great .

i'm not working on this game,just sharing the news :)

The problem with making these games is always animation. I remember 1 once wrote to EA if i could get their ps1 animation data but i went through pr and sales so i got a "fuck off".

Baz's game is pretty fun.

Last edited:
We need a gameplay video. Some pictures means nothing. Gameplay is everything (and AI of course).

Btw i'm looking forward to test the game!

Hows this going? not been many updates for this on the FB page in a while and no videos yet, looks really promising so hope its not dead.

Hows this going? not been many updates for this on the FB page in a while and no videos yet, looks really promising so hope its not dead.

This hole project is just one big balloon. They try to get much more followers, to generate more traffic for they sites and pages to make money .

A shame, surely at least try and work more on it. The more work they put into it the more people will be interested.

Back
Top Bottom