Collina figurine

adonis, who told you about the upcoming figures?

i also asked if they ever plan to make a lucarelli figure.they are probably securing his rights soon.i hope its true.

Ernestito said:
adonis, who told you about the upcoming figures?

i also asked if they ever plan to make a lucarelli figure.they are probably securing his rights soon.i hope its true.

Just a quick email. Really friendly guys.

ciao guys,

some prices on play.com are false. before they had fanaticos totti selling for 14.99 and i tried to order they wrote me a email saying that the price is wrong and that they need to adjust it. same counts for maradona and that fool di canio im sure. i know figurines and it is impossible for polistone resin figurines to sell for 15 pounds. the material is very high quality ( =extrem detail) so price is always higher.

saluti

I think its a Spanish company that do those. Some look good. Some look ok. And some look bad. Wouldn't mind having a Ronaldinho though ;)

i was boot hunting and i came across this

290335.jpg

wow, they look damn good. really nice eyecatcher. 75€, huh? i gues i need to think about that...;)

Did anyone else see that Fanatico now offer smaller figurines for around 15 EUR? Think that's a good business move for them.

They also have Italian national players which must be bringing in the bacon for them right about now \\:o/

totti_italy_04.jpg

delpiero_01.jpg

buffon_it_le_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they make a Zidane headbutt commemorative toy? I bet my money on that.

PS - What's the point of getting these toys? Maybe I'm too old to understand it :)

What's the point of a poster or even a painting of a legendary player ;)
All I know is they look great on my desk and its a good way of repping my team.

Got a limited edtion maradona on the way... OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEE DIEGOOOOO DIEGOOOOOOOOO!!!

maradonazoom.jpg

Just wanted to spread the word that fanatico are having a huge sale on all their figurines! Hope this doesn't mean they're going out of business (like 3D Star) cause their figures are bleeding awesome and I'm still waiting for them to come out with Baggio.

Check it out www.fanatico.net

I'm looking for people to trade with!

Back
Top Bottom