Club logos are not editable in PES 2008 !!!?

CORNWALL

Conference
10 October 2006
Umm... Please tell me this is not true as if it is we wont be able to have real club logo's Badges in any option files for pes 2008 !!!!

Quote from http://www.winningelevenblog.com/200...ts-finest.html

A little bit of bad news to get out the way before the great is that its been confirmed to the team that club logos are not editable in PES 2008. This seems strange to me as they have been editable in all the previous versions of the game. But for some reason in PES 2008 you can't edit the club logo.

in that same article they go on about how easy editing is gonna be in 2008, on all formats and pretty much as soon as we get it option files are gonna be available. and yet some people still arent happy, jeeze who'd be a games company.

Looks great, for a game that has no liscences they have done really well leaving it open for players to edit the game and get it realistic. they could have made it virtually impossible.

Looks like they are all wearing bibs, looks awful and far from authentic.

To have another season of dumbed down editing is awful by konami, just awful.

Man u're too negative!!!!
We'll have a great editor in our hand.Don't complain...
Cheerzzzz

Thats the PC version ! I heard that the PS3 and xbox 360 versions only have a porr edit mode ?

Thats the PC version ! I heard that the PS3 and xbox 360 versions only have a porr edit mode ?

The PC version is the same game as PS3 and 360.

Edit mode is looking pants for next-gen, but at least it's there at all this time around.

Yeah but when they've had a year to improve the edit mode you would have thought they would have done more. Anyway Seabass said there was issues with his team hopefully this will be sorted by PES 2009.

Back
Top Bottom