Cloverfield

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
What did everyone think of this movie.

Thought it was amazing

Typical JJ abrams stuff lots of clues giving throughout the movie when you think the coney island and party stuff is just nonsense

Did anyone see the big clue at the end of the film involving coney island i didn't but will wait for the DVD to see if i can spot it.

Thought the video footage became to much like the only viewpoint especially the central park scene.

good movie. not sure about the monster but i enjoyed it. and yeah, all that jj abrams stuff, little gimmicks and hints...pretty cool. (for example the dharma initiave logo right at the beginning of the movie...

Brilliant film I thought, well worth the hype. I didn't see any Dharma stuff though, that's pretty clever adding things like that in ;)

Loved it, the Camera filming was an Amazing idea, added so much power to the movie.
Every1 in the room was almost sleeping in those first 10/15 minutes, then that earthquake made every1 wake up and get excited for the rest of the movie. Hope theres a saga. =]

Hated it. Thought the entire thing was pointless and there was so much action is was just like oh here we go again. I didn't care for any of the characters either.

Excellent film.

By the way did anyone think Resistance when they saw the monster?

Just posted this in the Movie thread

I watched Cloverfield last night

Its a strange Film, i come out saying the film was shit but the taxi driver on the way home was reeling off all these good parts and in the end i was thinking it actually was a very good film

the storyline is pants, but the suspense and action in the film is awesome, the camera work really gets you involved as well

i would give it 6/10 for the story (but the its not the story that makes the film anyway) and 9/10 for the action and suspense

I came out not liking it and now im thinking about watching it again :)

Just posted this in the Movie thread

I watched Cloverfield last night

Its a strange Film, i come out saying the film was shit but the taxi driver on the way home was reeling off all these good parts and in the end i was thinking it actually was a very good film

the storyline is pants, but the suspense and action in the film is awesome, the camera work really gets you involved as well

i would give it 6/10 for the story (but the its not the story that makes the film anyway) and 9/10 for the action and suspense

I came out not liking it and now im thinking about watching it again :)

Me too. :)

i thought it was good. like if there was a 80 foot alien running through NY i reckon it would go down a bit like that lol. was preety stonned tho, when i came out i thought it was real for a split second.

After watching this it made me shit myself even more when the earthquake hit

It was like a film, after it happened i was sitting there watching Sky News and there goin "Breaking News, A Earthquake..........."

i was expecting to look out the window and see a big split in the middle of the road :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom