Closest player switching flaw in PES 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRocastle

Non-League
7 September 2018
I think PES 2019 is fantastic in so many ways, but there is still a flaw which has been present for a few years now which FIFA doesn't have. Even if you have selected 'Assisted' player cursor switching, the computer will only switch the cursor to your closest player when their player passes the ball. I know you can manually switch to your closest player, but why then pretend that cursor switching is fully automatic when there is still an element of having to do it manually? FIFA automatically switches cursor control to your closest player.

This becomes a problem when the computer player is bearing down on your goal and won't need to pass to one of its teammates, and you have a defender close to the attacker but the cursor won't switch to them. I have conceded lots of goals because of this.

I have tried to write to Konami about this, it would be very easy to fix, but no joy so far. Any suggestions?

Ask in the discussion thread/threads please..you will get a better response there...Console / PC ..*Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom