1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Classic Players in Master League (WE10)

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by alexcfarrell, 25 April 2006.

1. alexcfarrell

alexcfarrell Non-League

4 August 2005
    Just wondering how I go about buying Classic Players in the Master League. I've bought all the classic teams from the WE-Shop but can't find the players anywhere, even when I start a new Master League game.
    Thanks.

2. Negatrev

Negatrev League 1

19 September 2003
    Classic players in PES5 were filtered into the game each season through the rising stars bit (promising youth, whatever it's called. So you should have Pele and Co. occasionally appearing as 17 yr olds.

3. pepe montoto

pepe montoto League 1

8 August 2004
    Australia
    Boca Juniors
    After you pick your ML team and select the league you want to play in, the Options Menu screen pops up (I mean the one in which you choose from the match length to ball type). There's an option for the Hidden/Classic Players. Select YES. That's it.

4. alexcfarrell

alexcfarrell Non-League

4 August 2005
    Thanks alot! I missed out on PES 5 so that's made things alot clearer.