Circus Football

what to say.. FIFA or UEFA should try to fix football.. not much more to say...

i sometimes go so angry watching referees idiotic decisions, that i don´t need to watch the match to end..

favouring in refering has been here loong time... Diving of players never get the right punishment to avoid it in future..

match fixing still is an issue, fans safety as well...

protecting the referees (what we saw maybe latest in United vs. Blackburn match, when all players talked to referee...he should give them yellow cards - what´s captains for then??? ) is not as it should be...

dissalowed goals ruined the World cup for me (Lampard goal)

Managers talking bullshit to media (Mourinho, Ferguson) and Media alone destroying the atmosphere of SPORT and making it look like war...

Salarys in some clubs for one player, or the prize they bought them are so high- they would cover the whole team expenses of some small teams for whole year...not to mention, such teams play in same league... where is the competition then?

Football is disgrace in latest seasons for me and the worst thing, it won´t probably get better...

How many yellow cards did Partizan plays get in this game?! Any?!?

lol nothing happened, you mad? the first challenge was shoulder to shoulder..second challenge was a foul. nothing more, you dont book people for arguing or there would be no players left.. third was just an obstruction. fourth was vojvodina player pulling him back and should of been a free kick for partizan. i aint watchin the rest cos this vid is obviously some dude proper mad that his team got beat so once again blames the refereee..

Back
Top Bottom