1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Chris Waddle Legend in France

Discussion in 'Football' started by ThomasGOAL, 6 July 2006.

1. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Last edited: 6 July 2006
  2. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    If I told you that my dad is French, would you consider me as the best member of this forum?

3. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    lol
    Believe me, Waddle is a amazing player, but i think never play good in England or with the National team, right ?

4. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    Im with Thomas on this one, I think he wasnt supposed to be English.

5. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    i remember seeing a goal he nearly scored. If he'd scored it would have been better than Maradona's against England. He must have gone past 4 or 5 players.

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Chris Waddle was excellent and a great servent to Sheffield Wednesday before their demise and also Bradford City for a short time. I always rated him, a very similar player to Matt Le Tissier. A football league and premiership Legend in my opinion.

DJ

7. Loz

Loz Non-League

4 June 2006
    Waddle is a God. One of the greatest dribblers the English game has seen and highly underated during Englands run in Italia 90. The shot he took from the half way line was genius and unlucky not to dip in under the bar.

He was also a fine producer of sausages!!!

8. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    As a Sheffield Wednesday fan I can of course only agree that Waddle was a true legend, talking of the shot from the halfway line, was during the semi against Germany, sadly it wouldn't have counted as the ref had already blown his whistle because a German player ran into Gascoigne(?) So of course was a freekick to Germany :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhgNWWdVjU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltj55L5Gh_0

The Waddle Game
    Sheffield Wednesday 5 West Ham 0

Last edited: 11 July 2006
  9. Joystick

Joystick Deep like Titanic

10 August 2004
    London
    The Arse
    Diamond lights.... :puke:

No way back after that.