1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Chris Cornell @ The Astoria (16th May, 07)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by steevio_uk, 17 May 2007.

1. steevio_uk

steevio_uk Premiership

7 October 2003
    West Ham
    Went to see this legend at the Astoria in London last night.... absolutely immense!! I was totally gutted when Audioslave split as I thought I'd lose my chance to see him and them live as he is an absolute idol of mine.
    The gig was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Anyone else here a fan??

Is still hot as hell in the Astoria!!!

Played solo stuff from new album including You Know My Name, Arms Around Your Love, No Such Thing, Billy Jean and also a few from Euphoria Morning.
    Also played around 5-6 Soundgarden songs including Slaves & Bulldozers, Loud Love, Black Hole Sun, Outshined and Jesus Christ Pose.
    Plenty of Audioslave; Be Yourself, Show Me How to Live, I am the Highway, Cochise, Like a Stone, Doesn't Remind Me...

Crowd wanted more all night and he ended up doing 3 encores and played a little over 2 hours.
    Absolutely everything I hoped it would be and more.... and you are right Tel, still the best rock singer around with the best voice in the world by an absolute mile.

Full setlist from what I remember ...

Spoonman
    Outshined
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Cochise
    Show Me How to Live
    What You Are
    Be Yourself
    I am the Highway
    Seasons
    You Know My Name
    Mission