Choppy gameplay

Domaldo

Non-League
12 August 2003
Hey all, sorry if this has been previously mentioned, i couldnt see a solution, im trying to work out why the fps is so poor on many different resolutions and quality settings. It mainly happens around the centre circle, i guess things are more intensive there.

6800 GT
P4 2.4
512mb

Any ideas?:)

thanks

Force refresh to 60Hz and set vsync on for pes5 (nvidia game profiles). Both of these can be done in the nvidia control panel. I think the refresh rate overide thing is only these if you use the coolbits2 registry unlocker.

These two options usually fix most people graphical problems.

Personally, I think the PES5 pc games are quite fast. What do you all think? I think it might be faster than winning eleven 9.

Gavin said:
http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=3773 i found this over on gamingaccess.com it might help some nvidia users get a better performance, it helped me and my computer is pants

That does speed things up, but that doesn't fix another problem. Some people have fast pc's and the framerate is still low due to the fixed refreshrate and native resolutions of their tft screens.

Kind of silly, cause it's the only game I've ever played that ran this badly on my better system (runs far better on other, slower system).

Same thing with previous two PES games...shame

PES 3 slows down when a player reaches the 18 yard box on attack......

I have patched it, but there are 2 patches for PES 3? Official I mean?

Daniel

Gavin said:
http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=3773 i found this over on gamingaccess.com it might help some nvidia users get a better performance, it helped me and my computer is pants

LOL..that bloke aint got a clue !

If you were wanting speed you certainly would want to allow negative LOD bias...and whats the point of setting [Antisotropic sample optimization] to ON if you aint using anisotropic filtering ?!
Oh..and conformant texture clamp...LOL !! Thats for OpenGL !

Back
Top Bottom