Chelsea or Manchester United to win the Premiership 06/07?

The fact that Manchester United beat Bayern in the CL final 1999 and especially the way they did it made me have sympathies with them so I hope they make it.

I would rather Man Utd win it because they play entertaining football - unlike Chelsea who I really couldn't care to watch ever again.

I also think Man Utd deserve it as well. They have worked hard this season, and we have seen the best of a lot of their players. They are still on course to win the title in my view, and I really hope they will do.

nuff said ...close thread:lol:

Ever since our lead was cut from 6 points to 3 I have started to wonder if they will steal it off of us... If we beat Everton and Man City I think we will win the title for sure.Plus based on the season as a whole we have deserved it.

Dj

Dj...you are right because Man Utd played smashing football...but every club who is the best after 38 matches deserves to be champion...

Lol nah we have never been a club that has been given lots of money and has won things based from that....

Dj

Chelsea might have to give us the guard of honor when entering the pitch at Stamford Bridge.

Get in!!!

It's all over, surely, and to be honest with you I think that confirms who the better team is. Everton would have been up for the game massively today, they would have been fighting for every ball (no pun intended), and Man Utd still managed three points. Bolton must have been fearing the worst versus Chelsea and they managed a point. No excuses, Man Utd deserve it more (and as someone who hates Man Utd, that's not exactly something I enjoy saying).

O YES!! finaly chelsea's luck has run out and next sunday, arsenal will stuff chelsea and hail manu has the deserved champions of england

o and i hate manu as well so that says alot from my statement. i guarentee you that almost ANY neutral fan will tell u that they prefer united to win the league

Yeah but you're an Arsenal fan and so you'll hate Chelsea. I'm a Liverpool fan (well, I support Tranmere but Liverpool are just over the water and so when I watch Match Of The Day it's them I watch it for), so I hate Man Utd more than you do. ;)

Everton totally capitulated yesterday, it was going so well til Iain Turner had a David James moment. Then it went downhill. Still hope Man Yoo slip up but its looking far fetched now, fucking twats :(

If chelski still manage to pull it out, they'll do so with a goal difference of at least a dozen worse than United. I think that says something. Kind of like Everton and Bolton, check those goal differences! Bl**dy hell!

I honestly believe that Chelsea could still be the force they are and play a different style of football. But, Mourinho is probably the most practical manager in football. He's found a formula for success and sticks to it rigidly. Kidn of like when he realised that if you dove for free kicks, scored a cheeky goal from them then feigned injury for the remaining half of the match you had a good chance fo winning the CL with a sh*t team. I'd love to see someone with a real passion for the game manage them, like Ranieri did. I mean, come on, he was the guy that got them up to teh level they're at now, personnel wise, I think he deserves a shot at showing it was all his hard work!

Yeah but you're an Arsenal fan and so you'll hate Chelsea. I'm a Liverpool fan (well, I support Tranmere but Liverpool are just over the water and so when I watch Match Of The Day it's them I watch it for), so I hate Man Utd more than you do. ;)

yup. soo hoping chelsea dont win anything else this season

I love seeing all the hate for us in here from the scum........it shows we are back in town and possibly the best team around.

united for the title, as always!!

i prefer chelsea but man utd will win it this year
they've won a lot of games by 3-0 and 4-0 which shows their superiority towards the other teams
i think chelsea will win the remaining games but it won't be enough because so will man utd

looking forward to the FA final and CL final
i think chelsea will win the FA cause it's the only trophy mourinho hasn't win in england
in the CL final anything can happen, altough i'm rooting for chelsea

Back
Top Bottom