Chelsea Thread

Re: Chelsea FC Thread - Chelsea 5-1 Bolton

Hahah!

RuneEdge, i think the crowd was unsure if it was in or not, however they might as well cheer to sway the referee.

No further action to be taken against Essien for his horror challenge.

Rob Styles said if he had seen it he would have gave Essien a red....

Yes that clearly should have been a red card, but you make your own luck as they say.

Essien is a lucky young man. I was wondering, with the benefit of hindsight, whether the ref would indeed pick a fault with his own decision. However, he stood by it. It would be interesting to keep an eye on future decisions made by this guy.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Essien is a lucky young man. I was wondering, with the benefit of hindsight, whether the ref would indeed pick a fault with his own decision. However, he stood by it. It would be interesting to keep an eye on future decisions made by this guy.

to be fair its a fifa regulation that states that because the ref had seen the incident and given a yellow card no further action could be taken.

Apparently cards can only be downgraded not upgraded.

Methinks refs are gonna watch this lad in future.

Yeah that guy is doing it on purpose, hopefully we can repeat what Arsenal did.

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//LM-Chelsea 5-1 Bolton//NM-Chelsea v Real Betis

Repeat what?

THink he meant to beat Betis today i.e winning in the chapions league maybe ?

Get a European win tonight.

Anyone have an idea of how we will shape up at the back tonight?

Professor Nutmeg said:
I don't think he's quite in the Robbie Savage mould just yet :mrgreen: but he's going the right way about it if he keeps it up.

lol yeah I wouldnt put him in the same bracket as Savage....

theres time though....

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - Chelsea 4-0 Real Betis//Next - Everton v Chelsea

Just want to congratulate Chlesea fans for their amazing displays in the last 3 games, 13 goals in 3 games.

Mourihno keeps proving that his team desereves the respect their team needs :applause: :applause: :applause:

they are still boring to watch :x

(hope everyone detected the irony) :lol:

Does Essien play for Real Betis?!? they keep passing him the ball looooool
He dominated the midfield, but del horno horrible game, joaquin tore him apart.

All the goals were beautiful, but Joe Cole's goal was magnificent!
What a strike by the portuguese striker Ricardo Carvalho!! loool it was a cracker!!:lmao:

Essien's performance in last night is great, but I'll suggest him to practice more shooting if he have time :D but that's still great if he can keep his performance.

HAh, yeah great goal by Carvalho.
Nah i loved SWP's half volley cross. That was absolutely superb.
Everyone pretty much had a good game.
Did Joa dive though? Wouldnt have mattered anyway!

Essien MOTM, got a lil selfish towards the end but its understandable, still hasnt scored.

Sulph, could you possibly post the goals? i loved the perfection of wright philips cross and crespos header, beautiful.

He looked so happy to score, i guess cos its his first look in in a while after drogbas recent magic performances.

Cheers sulph! You are officially my favouriteist person in the whole wide world!

chelsea_fan said:
Does Essien play for Real Betis?!? they keep passing him the ball looooool
He dominated the midfield, but del horno horrible game, joaquin tore him apart.

All the goals were beautiful, but Joe Cole's goal was magnificent!
What a strike by the portuguese striker Ricardo Carvalho!! loool it was a cracker!!:lmao:

:lol:
Is it just me or this year on the CL we are seeing 2 or 3 funny mistakes by the keepers every week. Fenerbahce keeper wins the award for stupid mistake of the week :lol:

Best goal of the night was no doubt the last one.3 touches and it's a GOAAL.
Men chelsea keeps getting better and better, and Essien and Makelele give some much security to the midfield and lampard can do alot more damage, add and in-form Drogba, a double decker bus behind and you have the best team. :lol:

must admit, and i do hate to admit, Chelsea are simply fantastic at the moment. They're rolling downhill, as the saying goes, and if United can't take anything from then on Nov. 6th, they could well be on their way. Early in the season they didn't loko as strong (Wigan, liverpool round 1) but man, they are clicking now!

Meanwhile arsenal and united are both without half of their first teams,a nd in poor form. Is the interesting battle for 2nd place?

The crucial ones so far have been Gallas, Terry, Essien, Maka, Lamps and Drogba.

C. Cole needs to get more chances in the first team, it wouldn't hurt to start him in a one off game.

I would like us to start a second line up against Everton,not because they are an easy side but i think taht we do have enough of a lead now to experiment.

If Carlton Cole gets a run that will be great, however i hope it turns to be somthing like this.

3-5-2
Crespo Gudjohnsen
JC Ess Mak Lmps SWP
Car Ter Gal
Cech

Back
Top Bottom