Chelsea Thread

How is it possible to sell Ramires for £25m?
wtf2.gif

Its the modern age! Arsenal supposedly bringing in this ( window) U-17 Nigerian player so much for producing youth when you can buy them. At least Chelsea has balls to sell them when things look array. I think Chelsea is likening the idea of selling players for a good profit (David, Mata & Ramirez)

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Chelsea expected to appoint Antonio Conte as manager on three-year deal within next ten days

Happy? Unhappy?

What's wrong with Hiddink?

Conte appointed.

Risk of derailing your season?

;)

Dunno much about him tbh. What CFC look like next season will be interesting

I like Conte. Always felt that he was a great coach for Juve and seems like he can go far with this Italy team as well. Think he's a good signing for Chelsea, but it will take him time to settle into the EPL as it is a very different league. The real question is if Abrahmovich has the patience to let him settle, or will he get sacked after rebuilding his team and being 4th or 5th by February...

I like Conte. Always felt that he was a great coach for Juve and seems like he can go far with this Italy team as well. Think he's a good signing for Chelsea, but it will take him time to settle into the EPL as it is a very different league. The real question is if Abrahmovich has the patience to let him settle, or will he get sacked after rebuilding his team and being 4th or 5th by February...

I'm sure he'd enjoy the physicality of it ;)

To win the U19's CL twice in a row is a great achievement.

CFC have had the best U18-U21 age range for a few years now.

FA Youth Cup final tomorrow

I see Fabregas got sent off in a preseason Friendly. Be glad he doesn't play for United, the FA would ensure he's banned for the 1st three matches of the league season*.

*Most ridiculous, unprecedented, once in history FA stitch job because of the media focus on Rooney

Conte over the top celebration looks fabricated (role play). Klopp looks so genuine and the player`s admiration is of a big brother.

Back
Top Bottom