Chelsea Thread

Re: Chelsea FC Thread - Chelsea v Bolton

Should i post up the goals

It is amazing man, it is

Now we can hear the chants of Jose Mourinhoo

and sadly, Boring Boring Chelsea, which is quite ironic. Since they are down 5-1, and with the like sof Wright Phillips killing them.

YES sulph,it was in the SUN but i don't remember exactly the date

great CHELSEA!!!!!who is boring???????!!!!!

drogba and lampard have been fantastic!!

mourinho once again proves that he is THE master tactician.

he has got to be the best in the game at this present moment surely!!

(obviously only my opinion, but i cant think of anyone better at the moment)

I really want to know what JM said in the dressing room at half time - Seriously!
I had a bad feeling about Bolton before the game, and at half time i didn't like feeling right. But then, i wasn't going to right us off.

I have no time for anyone (notice how the media have shut up about it now) who labels the Premiership boring. There were some terrific matches/results today. I hear Kirkland was a total hero against Arsenal, helping WBA to win, and Sunderland almost claimed a point against United towards the end. And of course Chelsea's Bolton Blitz, which, if Bolton had won, would have been as exciting for other fans.

Wow. 5-1. Reminds me of Liverpool who seemed to win by four almost every weekend in the late 80's. Don't worry, they called us boring too.:lmao:

ALAIN said:
YES sulph,it was in the SUN but i don't remember exactly the date

Word of advice, the sun is a tabloid. Tabloids are very unreliable :p.

ANYWAY

what a win, i am ecstatic.

Boring your mom!

Yes, to the gaols we go...

YES you're right noise,great coaching by j.mourinho during the half-time
i think also JM is the best coach for the moment

gudjonsen has really changed the game

thats the only thing i would have said bad about mourinho before this game, that he hadn't been including gudjonsen anymore after the arrival of essien, look at the difference he made when he came on today!!

Re: Chelsea FC Thread - Chelsea 5-1 Bolton

Yes he is a great player, pacey, got vision, his finishing is absolutely sublimie too.

noise said:
Any luck with the goals sulph? im desperate! LOL

My source is down mate.

Alain, i guess he has to come on off the bench as shown today. He cant compete with Drog or Crespo up front unless we play 4-4-2. So i guess hes screwd.

Alain, i guess he has to come on off the bench as shown today. He cant compete with Drog or Crespo up front unless we play 4-4-2. So i guess hes screwd.

yes you're right sulph!!

sorry mate, don;t understand all this crazy lingo shizzit, could you not poss post the links like you normally do?....that would be amazing lol!

chelsea surely dominate the epl

Mourinho sure has a lot of confidence in his player cuz what he did was pretty risky. He played 3 at the back and threw everyone into attack in the second half. Even guys like Essien were in the box waiting for crosses.

I have to say SWP, Guddy, Drogba, Joe Goal =P, Super Frankie, all played wonderful, splendid, beautiful football.

Chelsea gave up an awkward looking goal, misjudgement by del horno.

Chelsea were simpley electrifying, 4 goals in 9 minutes!! hey isnt that a record?

I hope they can put on a similar display against Real Betis, they have excellent striker R.Olivera, and winger Joaquin.

Great match, deserved win, spectacular football but with the rigt hamount of luck big teams have.
Teh tackle of Essien was horrendous, he deserved an immediate red card...with 10 against eleven i don't see how Chelsea would have fared in the second half.
Bolton were unlucky to lose Gary Speed (who also could have scored a magnificent goal)...
Overall an impressive performance and a deserved win but with a certain amount of luck one has to admit.

And "boring Chelsea"????

PS: From what i've seen on Match of the Dat Drogba was great, the way he set up Lampards goal was fantastic....

Fantastic result and what makes it even better, we have Everton next weekend. Joy!

What can I say I'll give credit where credit is due...that was a freightning performance.....

Back
Top Bottom