Cheaters!!!!!!

nofxdude

Non-League
1 April 2004
Blackpool, England
This has happened to me twice...

I've been playing a match (both winning 1-0) and it says my opponent has disconnected so therefore I win 3-0...

...well just hold on...not everything is so good...

It says I lost 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice now, and it is bloody annoying

Here's one gamertag, my results wouldn't go back far enough to see the first one.

raalex

Sorry if this thread is out of place or some shit but I thought it to be different to the blacklist thread.

So how did they manage to cheat? Just because you two got disconnected doesn't automatically mean it's their fault. And how would they get the victories? Pretty impossible if you'd ask me, I'd be careful calling people cheaters. Unless you got some sort of proof, it could as well be down to the server issues we all have.

edit: Did the messages say "Your opponent got disconnected" or "You got disconnected from your opponent"? It could as well been your connection that got cut.

Last edited:
dude im so sure it said that my opponent disconnected, it said I was the winnder by default both times. and well if they are not cheaters explain to me why he was laughing and going "yaaaaaaaaaay" over a chat i started after the match?

anyway if it happens again i'll double check, and maybe take some vid or pics of it.

I'm sure somewhere in the blacklist thread someone mentioned about this happening to them.

i've had a few games freeze on me and everytime i was winning like 3-0 or similar ......and everytime the opponent got the win.

i'm pretty sure some ppl have worked out ways to cheat.

So the other guy disconnected and as a reward he got the points??
Wasn't this error in the PES 4 version as well?? After that we got a patch for it in Januari 2005...

has anyone had it where the opponent pauses the game and the timer goes down to Zero and just says there forcing you to disconnect to get another game?

MrCoopz said:
has anyone had it where the opponent pauses the game and the timer goes down to Zero and just says there forcing you to disconnect to get another game?

Yeah i just leave it on, I've have two people disconnect because of my awesome power but i always get the points.

Hmm my match has completely frozen (it has been REALLY laggy tho) ... iI dont wanna quit out to my dashboard tho if it means me getting a DNF :(

i got told i cheated by some guy on ififa 07 online because i quite the game early but i never my internet dissconnected n he said he worked for ea n he would get me banned can he? Does it say any differnce between the console has switched of n dissconected because then he would no it dissconnected. O ye is pes6 worth getting because i never got this year coz of the edit mode?

nofxdude said:
This has happened to me twice...

I've been playing a match (both winning 1-0) and it says my opponent has disconnected so therefore I win 3-0...

...well just hold on...not everything is so good...

It says I lost 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice now, and it is bloody annoying

Here's one gamertag, my results wouldn't go back far enough to see the first one.

raalex

Sorry if this thread is out of place or some shit but I thought it to be different to the blacklist thread.

Yep,This happened to me as well.

Was beating a guy 4-1,with 80 mins on the clock,then he paused,the clock ran down,and it stayed at 0 for ages until a message came up saying "you are the winner by default,blah blah"

I got a 3-0 defeat against me,and now have a 1 against my dnf.

Pisser.:roll:

TBH,I'm not sure the guy done it deliberately,as kezz say's,it could just be down to the dodgy servers.

On a sidenote,is anyone here getting mighty pissed off with the "Download roster" before every game of fifa online.

Most people are getting fed up waiting,and dissappear before you actually get through to play them.

Is there a fix for this?

I was beatin somone 6-0 and they quit so i ended up only winning 3-0. Thats plain fkin stupid.

I don't really care about ranking but i was quite annoyed last night that while winning in a match 1-0 the game crashed and we sat there about 5 minutes (i knew he was wanting me to leave :lol: ) and in the end i got fed up and left.

Just gutted that i have lost my unbeaten record as i haven't actually lost a ranked match yet, and also have 1 disconnect next to my name :(

Though i guess it did even itself out later when i was drawing 1-1 with someone and they went in front in the 28th minute of extra time only to get disconnected and give me the 3-0 win and i have to admit i wasn't complaining even though i did feel a bit bad! But we don't have to mention that one ;)

haha rich i had the same thing hapen to me today. blody game froze after is cored 2-0 :(

bcnoodles said:
haha rich i had the same thing hapen to me today. blody game froze after i scored 2-0 :(

Happened to me twice last night,game just froze as I scored,had to sit and look at rooney kneeling down,until I gave up and reset the console.

Bloody both times I was winning as well,then went on to lose my next 4 games.

:(

But its only a game eh !!!

I think it's the servers! I was really annoyed yesterday, as I was winning both games I played, and the same problem happened. My opponent paused to make a change, and the timer ran out, and my screen was just frozen, I left it for ages but nothing happened, so went back to the dashboard. When I went back to my profile it said I had lost, how messed up!

Until Konami release a patch to repair the online shambles (shame on them), then I'm gonna stick to playing offline. The lag is a joke to, when you press any button, it takes about a second to react, and thats to long for a football game

I mailed them about it and got a standard mail back (in German) telling it was sent to their technical support.

I have heared this problem only arises with two stadiums and I think these are the Monaco-stadium and the Orange Arena.
Is that your experience as well?

Ok this has happened to me 5 friggin times now, and everytime i was in the lead and the people i was playing against knew what they were doing.... cheating. 4 times the game froze when the opponent went to the formation page and once it happened just as i scored. Although good news, i think i've found away round the game crashing when your oppenent goes to the formation page. Whenever he goes into the formation page you go in as well and wait for the timer to run out. The game will never crash that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! :)
Did you play in Monaco or the Orange arena when this cheating happened?
I am just curious if these are the only two stadiums where it happened..

I was playin a fella last night, i went one nil up in the first 10minutes. After about the 20th minute mark, it froze...i could hear him on the live headset, but it was a bit inaudible. I switched over to the football for a few minutes (with the thinking it'll coem back on n if it does i'll only b a goal down maybe) however it didn't come back on - i had to return to dashboard.

Haven't checked it to see if i've lost 3-0 or not...bit gay really!

aye they do cheat the cunt on top isa cheating bastard. iwas beating him he then quit i get a 3-o win and i check and i have disconected!!!!!!!
so i loose points and get a disconnect1

what a load of shite
pro 6 360 is the worst pro evo ever slowdown and cheaters justr like the 360 in genaral a big big let down
i had a guy on the xbox forum on xbox.com say it lags cause its a widscreen game !lol

pure fanboy crap
konami suck and so does the 360 a year with mediocrity and crap games
and the ps3 will be more of the same

I had this last night, other person went into his formation, clock run down then nothing, I could hear him on his mic, I think he knew what he was doing, he went into his formation after a couple of minutes, all the players were set for Normal, and he had already changed his formation before the start of the game, so why go into formation 2 mins into the game, and guess what, it says I lost the game.
Thats why I am not playing any ranked games anymore untill Konami do some sort of update...if they do!

I dont think it is cheating. I think is a bug. It happend to me couple of times. And sometimes, and i ve had a conversation with the player, and he quited, that means that noone cheated. One time i played a friend, and the game froze...we werent cheating, it just froze. One time..i scored a goal, he kikced off, and the game was unplayable it was stuttering as hell., then it froze. He was stuck at my goal replay, while i was stuck 5 min later in the game. So i dont think people are cheating, and it is a Konami bug.

On ranked games today i have had the game freeze on the loading screen twice, left it both times for like 20 mins and then disconnected through frustration, i know it wasnt the other players fault as they messaged me asking whats up? i have checked the disc and its fine has anyone else encountered this?

On ranked games today i have had the game freeze on the loading screen twice, left it both times for like 20 mins and then disconnected through frustration, i know it wasnt the other players fault as they messaged me asking whats up? i have checked the disc and its fine has anyone else encountered this?

Same shit happened me bout 6 or 7 times since I got it...Just annoying that it counts as a loss and a 3nil defeat.

lol I just played a game and was winning 4-0. At around the 70 minute mark (10 minute game) the game suddenly froze at which point the guy I was playing began yelling down the headset that I was cheating, he was going to complain to microsoft etc etc. I kept asking him why I would want to cheat when I was leading 4-0, but he kept repeating "you're cheating the game!" blah blah blah. Anyway, I was determined I wasn't quitting and ending up with 3-0 against me, but he quit himself after a couple of miniutes and I got the points. Kind of annoying though as my best result previously in a ranked game has been a couple of 3-1s (not counting some guy I was beating 3-0 at half time who also quit!), so I would've liked to finish that one.

it happened to me to today..against a guy named Laziali, i scored in 85 1-1: goal on penalty..very unfair cuz he was alot better than me..but then he goes into formation and the counter goes down to zero and then the game freezees..i wait 40 minutes and nothing happens. so i disconnect and get a lost...i did manage tio see that according to my friends-list he was offline,,is it possible to go into formation sign your profile out and then just wait? or is it a bug?
Gamertag: Carl The Reaper

happened to me today. a guy named poostash. he was your proper "omfg i hate loosing at this game im so picking barcelona all the time".

i dominated him for all but 7 minutes, and then he went to the pause menu and crashed the game.

i tried getting in touch but he wouldnt respond, so i filed a complaint.

on another note - i was playing in the monaco stadium.

Back
Top Bottom