1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

cheaters on xbox360 live!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Iceeman38, 28 October 2007.

1. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    post cheaters here !!!

player6666 he is number 1 ranked i think he gots a disconnect trick ,look at his statistics he won all games 3-0 in first half,after 3 days already a cheater arghhh

2. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    does my tits in man, ive added you, well need to get a game nlater on, im at work now though

3. Dazfeeder

Dazfeeder Harvester of Sorrow

24 September 2003
    Manchester United
    played an italian last night, he quit when i was 5-1 up, thing is the match was in the list for the last 20 games played but not on my recored page, he didnt even get a disconnect for doing it

4. TUFFLUCK69

TUFFLUCK69 Non-League

22 October 2007
    meh this is why i dont give a shit about online rank it means nothing when u have sad people who glitch or in theproscotsman's case playing his other gamertag over an over

no use getting pissed about it , it happens in any game not just pro evo ... halo3 anyone ?

5. deathcab1

deathcab1 Banned

30 October 2007
    with the "scoring from the half way line bug" i guess its just going to get worse

6. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    have a guess what the " scoring from the halfway line " bug could be:roll:

give me strength man

is this a site for the mentally retarded?

7. jeblo05

jeblo05 League 1

27 May 2003
    Tuebingen
    1. FC Koeln
    don't play ranked games ;)
    there's enough trouble playing unranked friendlies

8. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    On 360 online is crap now, servers are overloaded, and it seems some guys have an improvement of this, they score from nowhere shitgoals because you can not stop a player, in milisecond he is near the goal, but i see him near me(??????%&/$%"ยง/??????)! an i have ADSL16000.... its unbelivable!
    Back to PES6 i think! that Game is realy unbelivable! Konami has made suicide with this!!!

After 6 Hours of onlinegaming it seems that its the unbalanced game i have ever played! And the cheating goes on!!! How can people be so big A$$holes to play with superteams! Thats big CRAP!!!!

Last edited: 1 November 2007
  9. cityaremint

cityaremint Non-League

5 August 2006
    i have always wonderd how he had won every single game by only using scotland. I stopped playing ranked games becasue you always get some person cheating

10. AgentSmithMatrix

AgentSmithMatrix League 1

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Is it still impossible to get a lag free game?

11. Trev

Trev Non-League

4 February 2006
    I really loved the way I was winning 4-0 the other day......all goals scored with Rooney on an on-line ranked match.

The t****r I was playing quit so I got the default win, what really p****d me off though was the fact that due to him quitting I never got my HATRICK online achivement.....

Well done Konami.

12. Jonny2J

Jonny2J League 2

14 March 2004
    Newcastle
    It's weird, I was playing someone then, who of course picked Barcelona as you do. The connection was so bad, I managed to somehow win 3-1 despite the fact the connection was bad for both of us.

Yet whenever he took a kick-off I had no response and he could just walk through onto my goal before I could even respond.

Yet he sends me a message calling me a cheater, someone who picks Barca calls me a cheater.

Oh the irony.

13. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    taking barca is not cheating, i allways use Barca since the we/pes series has club teams.... you can also loose with barca, only you ned the right Team! Barca has a crap defence! very fast you can hit them 3-4 goals!

14. Buckethead

Buckethead Non-League

26 April 2006
    :roll:

15. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    barca brazil manunited chelsea madrid all fake online,choose a weak team and show that you can play real football!!!

the best part is when you beat those bigteamnoobs with a weak team hahaha