cheaters on xbox360 live!!!

Iceeman38

Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
post cheaters here !!!

player6666 he is number 1 ranked i think he gots a disconnect trick ,look at his statistics he won all games 3-0 in first half,after 3 days already a cheater arghhh

played an italian last night, he quit when i was 5-1 up, thing is the match was in the list for the last 20 games played but not on my recored page, he didnt even get a disconnect for doing it

meh this is why i dont give a shit about online rank it means nothing when u have sad people who glitch or in theproscotsman's case playing his other gamertag over an over

no use getting pissed about it , it happens in any game not just pro evo ... halo3 anyone ?

On 360 online is crap now, servers are overloaded, and it seems some guys have an improvement of this, they score from nowhere shitgoals because you can not stop a player, in milisecond he is near the goal, but i see him near me(??????%&/$%"§/??????)! an i have ADSL16000.... its unbelivable!
Back to PES6 i think! that Game is realy unbelivable! Konami has made suicide with this!!!

After 6 Hours of onlinegaming it seems that its the unbalanced game i have ever played! And the cheating goes on!!! How can people be so big A$$holes to play with superteams! Thats big CRAP!!!!

Last edited:
meh this is why i dont give a shit about online rank it means nothing when u have sad people who glitch or in theproscotsman's case playing his other gamertag over an over

no use getting pissed about it , it happens in any game not just pro evo ... halo3 anyone ?

i have always wonderd how he had won every single game by only using scotland. I stopped playing ranked games becasue you always get some person cheating

I really loved the way I was winning 4-0 the other day......all goals scored with Rooney on an on-line ranked match.

The t****r I was playing quit so I got the default win, what really p****d me off though was the fact that due to him quitting I never got my HATRICK online achivement.....

Well done Konami.

It's weird, I was playing someone then, who of course picked Barcelona as you do. The connection was so bad, I managed to somehow win 3-1 despite the fact the connection was bad for both of us.

Yet whenever he took a kick-off I had no response and he could just walk through onto my goal before I could even respond.

Yet he sends me a message calling me a cheater, someone who picks Barca calls me a cheater.

Oh the irony.

taking barca is not cheating, i allways use Barca since the we/pes series has club teams.... you can also loose with barca, only you ned the right Team! Barca has a crap defence! very fast you can hit them 3-4 goals!

barca brazil manunited chelsea madrid all fake online,choose a weak team and show that you can play real football!!!

the best part is when you beat those bigteamnoobs with a weak team hahaha

Back
Top Bottom