1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Cheap Cigarettes...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jambotommy, 16 November 2006.

1. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    I thought I'd start a new thread for all us bad people who like a cigarette.

As you will probably be aware,There is a ruling to be passed through the EU,which will remove the hefty tax on buying cigarettes online,and cheap Alchohol(great for us in the uk).

Anyhoo,I was just reading that places like Latvia sell 200 fags for as low as £8.50.

If anyone has any good sites(especially in eastern europe)that sell cheap ciggy's,please post 'em on here,so we can bookmark them for the future(End november?)all going well.

Just think,400 fags for £17.00...:shock:

...Come on guys,we could ALL benefit from this.

Regards,Tommy(cough,cough,wheeze)

:D

2. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Yes, the whole world could benefit from this, we need to spread the word guys, children are our future, we should drill this into them.

3. jambotommy

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts

Ha Ha,What a smartarse.

That coming from someone who has a picture of a kid crying at santa's demise(although its one of the best avatar's I've seen)

I should reiterate,This thread is for smokers.:roll:

@massacre

I could google(just as anyone could)but what I meant is recommended sites,that maybe some evo-webbers have tried and tested.

Especially Latvian sites...;)

4. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    I live in NY and I smoke, I pay around 8 dollars for just one pack in the store, that's about 6/7 quid I reckon?

5. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    More around £4.

6. jambotommy

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    I thought ciggies would be a lot cheaper in the states mate.

Jeez,Its no wonder Bush and Blair are always grinning:D

7. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    It usually this guy: [​IMG]

8. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    It's just New York actually, the Mayor here hiked the taxes to around 5 dollars to encourage people to quit, go to another state and a pack of smoke will be 2 or 3 dollars and its usually 7 here, madness.

9. nt89

nt89 OUR WORK IS NEVER OVER

14 February 2005
    L'Aquila (Italy)
    FC Juventus
    you have only normal cigarettes ?

10. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Yes, just the regular cigarettes you light up and smoke.