Chants

You can copy music from CD to 360 it just needs to be properly configured as an audio CD and burned that way, the problem is audio cd's have a maximum tracklist size so it doesn't matter that the mp3s are only a few mb each :(

Sorry yeah, thats what I meant. My post was badly worded.

miri said:
What about if you format the USB to be read by the Xbox (in memory settings)?

If formatted to be used on the Xbox, I don't think it can be written too when plugged into a computer. Don't quote me on that though as I'm using a Mac and I've not tried it in Windows.

Yes there are PC apps such as xtaf which access a 360 formatted flashdrive to save/backup saves and stuff, music can't be copied this way though as yet, you can resign saves and such now so in theory we can share 360 files such as a settings file where all stadium are edited with their correct names...

Last edited:
mates,help please,are custom sounds on PC version(chants,music...)only available if you have original disc fifa 12(which i dont have), i followed many tuts i have found but i cant see the lists,tracks ingame,i mean in custome sound and chants,only default and 4,5 other options(most listend,recently added...)something like that,you know what i mean

i have win7 ,have copied chants i have dowloaded in Music but nothing,pleas help

OMG it's so hard to make playlists on the 360. Any suggestions? I only made one which consisted of 5 songs. I tried to do others but the list wouldn't clear properly. ARGH. So frustrating.

Little help please. When I use Placebo's file and rip to harddrive none of the titles come over. It just says track 1, 2 and so on. How are you guys doing it? Specifically making playlists.

Little help please. When I use Placebo's file and rip to harddrive none of the titles come over. It just says track 1, 2 and so on. How are you guys doing it? Specifically making playlists.

i know a much better way, copy all of your mp3's to a usb drive(make sure all fullham chants are in a folder called fullham, same with the other teams). Insert USB drive into 360. When the game starts pause, click on xbox button, go to music, open usb drive, play fullham folder...

pretty simple

i know a much better way, copy all of your mp3's to a usb drive(make sure all fullham chants are in a folder called fullham, same with the other teams). Insert USB drive into 360. When the game starts pause, click on xbox button, go to music, open usb drive, play fullham folder...

pretty simple

It's simple but annoying to have to do that everytime.

You could try streaming. I did that last year. I created my playlists in Windows Media Center. I did it in batches. I would create all 20 playlists for the Premier League entrance music, labeled them 99 Arsenal, 99 Blackburn, etc. Turned on the 360 and assigned those. Turned off the 360.

Then created the chant playlists for the Premier League. Named those 98 Arsenal, 98 Blackburn, etc. Turned on the 360 and assigned the new playlists. Putting the number in front of them and decreasing that number with each batch made sure that those playlists were on the first few pages of playlists. I did the entrance music for all the English teams and a lot of teams from other countries. It didn't take too long. A lot easier than ripping them to cd and a lot easier than creating all of your playlists and having to sort thru them alphabetically. Don't understand why EA didn't improve the navigation thru your playlists when you want to assign them.

The problem with streaming is that it negatively affected performance during a match often causing it to paused for 10-20 seconds at a time which really sucked, no idea if that's improved for 12?

Agreed with the streaming of chants. I had no problems streaming just entrance music. I haven't had much time to set up the custom audio. Once I get it set up I'll post to let everyone know if the pausing while streaming has been fixed.

OMG it's so hard to make playlists on the 360. Any suggestions? I only made one which consisted of 5 songs. I tried to do others but the list wouldn't clear properly. ARGH. So frustrating.

Make them on the PC then share over network ..much easier

The problem with streaming is that it negatively affected performance during a match often causing it to paused for 10-20 seconds at a time which really sucked, no idea if that's improved for 12?

Worked fine for me over a wired network ..entrance music and in game..no stutter

I burnt cd's, imported to the 360 and created play-lists for each premier team.
I just noted down the number of chants for each team, e.g. 1-21 arsenal, 22-34 villa. A bit of work but has turned out fantastic, got stadium entrance music, some full time stadium music.Bad ref calls, win and loss chants and quite a few player chants mapped to the relevant player, it adds so much extra atmosphere to the game

I burnt cd's, imported to the 360 and created play-lists for each premier team.
I just noted down the number of chants for each team, e.g. 1-21 arsenal, 22-34 villa.
A bit of work but has turned out fantastic, got stadium entrance music, some full time stadium music.Bad ref calls, win and loss chants and quite a few player chants mapped to the relevant player, it adds so much extra atmosphere to the game

Thats what I'm planning to do. I bought that CD off eBay posted earlier in the thread to save me some time too hah

Just turned custom chants on for the first time, streaming as last year but Wednesday's chants sound terrific and I like how they have a separate sound setting now so you can get the balance just right, most importantly there's none of that 2-3 second freezing during a match even though I'm streaming the chants with wifi from PC, very impressed :)

hi does anyone have a link for getting the entrance music, as have chants sorted but cant find entrancemusic anywhere now

thanks

Back
Top Bottom