Chants

Deal in what way? You download, burn to an audio CD or stream from your PC and use them in the game :)

Yup. Basically that. There's a guy on Ebay selling a chants CD containing over 1700 chants for the game, all itemised and in the correct team folders etc. Lot of work has gone into it, and it's pretty up to date, too (August/September 2011 window close)

Here it is :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-11-1...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a6ab20b90

Purely for the lazy amongst us.

When I get to work I'll dig out the link I've got. There's a 800mb zip file with all top European club chants in. Takes a while to assign them all but it was worth it last year.

Yup. Basically that. There's a guy on Ebay selling a chants CD containing over 1700 chants for the game, all itemised and in the correct team folders etc. Lot of work has gone into it, and it's pretty up to date, too (August/September 2011 window close)

Here it is :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-11-1...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a6ab20b90

Purely for the lazy amongst us.

Even if you buy that you still have to create multiple audio Cds to get them all copied over or stream from PC, unlike the PS3 you cannot simply transfer music from a flashdrive to a 360, that CD on Ebay is a data CD, if you put that into the 360 it'll do nothing.

Even if you buy that you still have to create multiple audio Cds to get them all copied over or stream from PC, unlike the PS3 you cannot simply transfer music from a flashdrive to a 360, that CD on Ebay is a data CD, if you put that into the 360 it'll do nothing.

Strange you say this, as I've heard the same, but on FIFA 11 I copied data files over to my 360 and it read them fine.

You copied Mp3 from a flashdrive/Data cd to your 360? And it put them into your music section?

Yup. Worked fine with FIFA 11, using either a DVD or CD disc burned using Nero.

A mate of mine had problems with his, which had us trying to work out if it was a combination of the writer, disc or both. Can't recall if it was resolved.

Will try it with FIFA 12.

Thanks for all your help. I want to go home so I can get started on this. Too bad I just got to work.

Off-topic: Where in Sweden do you live? Where is that close to?

Let me make sure I get this right. So if I say rip 10 chants to the HDD and put them in a Fulham playlist. I select the whole playlist as one of the options and it randomly selects from the chants in that playlist?

Yup. Worked fine with FIFA 11, using either a DVD or CD disc burned using Nero.

A mate of mine had problems with his, which had us trying to work out if it was a combination of the writer, disc or both. Can't recall if it was resolved.

Will try it with FIFA 12.

Would also like to know more about this! As far as I've been aware, you cannot copy stuff to the Xbox from a CD or a USB drive.

I know you're not lying though so I'm guessing maybe its a certain make of CD perhaps?

Let us know! Would save a huge amount of time (and CDs!)

Would also like to know more about this! As far as I've been aware, you cannot copy stuff to the Xbox from a CD or a USB drive.

I know you're not lying though so I'm guessing maybe its a certain make of CD perhaps?

Let us know! Would save a huge amount of time (and CDs!)

You can copy music from CD to 360 it just needs to be properly configured as an audio CD and burned that way, the problem is audio cd's have a maximum tracklist size so it doesn't matter that the mp3s are only a few mb each :(

Back
Top Bottom