1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

====>Changing the tactics of his team in "become a legend"?<====

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Manson, 31 October 2008.

1. Manson

Manson Non-League

14 February 2007
    Sorry for my bad english :EMB: but...Is it possible to Change the tactics of my team to "become a legend". Because my team is Marseille and they play in 4-5-1:CURSE:. It is possible to change it in 4-3-3 without restarting everything from the beginning?
    Thanks.

Last edited: 31 October 2008
  2. Manson

Manson Non-League

14 February 2007
    Re: Changing the tactics of his team in "become a legend"?

I sincerely hope that someone can answer my query. Gamingaccess for example because I know they have talent there

3. mattbuck

mattbuck League 2

24 August 2006
    No you can't as far as i know, unless you maybe alter their default formation using edit mode, although you would need to start again to see the effects.

4. Lord Fernando

Lord Fernando League 2

19 September 2005
    Strasbourg
    no i don't believe you can, the game is clear, you are only a player and you're do the job!

5. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    in this mode u play as a player not a manager so u can't change tactics :) u might wan to consider moving to another team in the transfer window? or u can try changing their tactics in the edit mode.

6. Zakov

Zakov Championship

13 June 2004
    Chelsea
    yep. before u move to that team, edit it their tactics in edit mode, can't confirm if this works but I have heard somewhere that it does. :p