====>Changing the tactics of his team in "become a legend"?<====

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Manson, 31 October 2008.

1. Manson

Manson Non-League

14 February 2007
    Sorry for my bad english :EMB: but...Is it possible to Change the tactics of my team to "become a legend". Because my team is Marseille and they play in 4-5-1:CURSE:. It is possible to change it in 4-3-3 without restarting everything from the beginning?
    Thanks.

Last edited: 31 October 2008
  2. Manson

Manson Non-League

14 February 2007
    Re: Changing the tactics of his team in "become a legend"?

I sincerely hope that someone can answer my query. Gamingaccess for example because I know they have talent there

3. mattbuck

mattbuck League 2

24 August 2006
    No you can't as far as i know, unless you maybe alter their default formation using edit mode, although you would need to start again to see the effects.

4. Lord Fernando

Lord Fernando League 2

19 September 2005
    Strasbourg
    no i don't believe you can, the game is clear, you are only a player and you're do the job!

5. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    in this mode u play as a player not a manager so u can't change tactics :) u might wan to consider moving to another team in the transfer window? or u can try changing their tactics in the edit mode.

6. Zakov

Zakov Championship

13 June 2004
    Chelsea
    yep. before u move to that team, edit it their tactics in edit mode, can't confirm if this works but I have heard somewhere that it does. :p