1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Changing the order of the teams in a league?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Simcut, 22 October 2009.

1. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Hey all

I'm trying out the "team renamer" tool thatsi n the editing section and I want to rename some teams, how about if I want to change the order that they show in the game, is it possible?

for example, since renaming one of the teams the list is now no longer in a-z....is it possible to change positions of the teams in the menus?

2. Ciaolo

Ciaolo Inter Milan supporter!

10 January 2008
    Italy (the best championship of the world)
    Inter Milan
    I don't think so because teams have their order in the files... It would be useful though, because I'm used to translate national teams in my language with editors, and they are in wrong alpha order. (e.g. Wales -> Galles; Northern Ireland -> Irlanda del nord; England -> Inghilterra; etc.)

3. alahly_man

alahly_man Banned

18 September 2007
    Egypt ,Alexandria
    Alahly
    and the player names almost wrong , does it will change?

4. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Their is a league editor released that lets you insert and move teams between leagues. Search.

5. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    searched before it was released :( thx