change direction on FK

maybe as soon as the ball is released just toggle the direction of analog stick? thats what I always do, and it curls the ball if the player himself has good swerve in his stats.

owh, so u mean for playing against yer friends offline? hmm, I've got no idea then. Unfortunately its a feature that I've hardly used in previous PES. So it doesn't bother me that much. Don't know about others. :P

not only your friend, but CPU too. basically its working like this: u aim for the left handside, then your friend will be concentrating his defender and keeper (by pressing /\) there. then you press R1, the result is your FK is shot to the right handside. everybody is fooled.

in PES08, the keeper couldn't be moved by pressing /\ anymore, so the trick was 99% wasted. and the changing direction couldn't be used on long passes, eventhough the command list said it could.

now in PES09 we can't do anything bout it... the move is still on the list, but you can't do anything bout it... the game is crappy, i'm upset, konami just sell an unfinished untested game

here u go, it's what it's like on previous series:
http://files.valmighty.com/beckz.avi

oh, maybe in PES10 konami "forget" to put all the feints and someone still enjoy playing it coz he never use them.

look man, i know yer upset but don't blame people who don't use them,like me :P , its not our fault KONAMI likes to remove things, this sort of thing happens every year. There's tons of features that KONAMI removed over the years. And this is just one of them. :(

hey i never blamed you :) i blame konami for making unfinished game.
i don't mind if konami REALLY removes some tricks or features. but its different matter. konami DIDN'T remove the trick, it's still there on the move list, but konami FORGOT to test if it really works, maybe due to some bug, i don't know...

it's like they say "hey we have PS3 500GB here" but when you check on the store, they don't have it.

lets just hope konami insert this one on the next patch... or maybe i'll check out WE2009 first :)

Last edited:
hey i never blamed you :) i blame konami for making unfinished game.
i don't mind if konami REALLY removes some tricks or features. but its different matter. konami DIDN'T remove the trick, it's still there on the move list, but konami FORGOT to test if it really works, maybe due to some bug, i don't know...

it's like they say "hey we have PS3 500GB here" but when you check on the store, they don't have it.

lets just hope konami insert this one on the next patch... or maybe i'll check out WE2009 first :)

I think it is more likely that they removed the feature, but didn't bother to properly update the command list, which has looked pretty much the same since PES4 apart from the occasional update.

But we can use this against them, hehe, so that they release a patch since its clearly in the game menu. The least we can get is an apology.(although it wouldn't mean much) :D

Back
Top Bottom