CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLASSIC PATCH (PS2) - work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekularac

League 2
18 April 2009
Serbia, BELGRADE
Arsenal
My dear mates, I'm happy to introduce you my work on CLASSIC patch for PS2 PES2010. So, why CL classic patch. Simply because there's UEFA CL mode in PES2010.It will contain:

- Champions League/Cup winners/finalists through decades + some significant teams that won cup-winners cup and UEFA cup. National teams will be All Star National Teams. I will leave present teams that compete in CL 2009/2010 + UEFA league teams. So it goes like this:
English league - CL 50'/60'
French League - CL 70'
Italian league - CL 80'
Dutch league - CL 90'
Spanish league - CL 2000'
League A and B - Present CL + UEFA league teams
National teams - All Star National teams

- for the first time on PS2 you will have non-generic real CLASSIC FACES !!! done by myself and you can check them out here
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56103

- Kits. I want to make real original kits for CL classic teams, and here I need help! Offcourse some of the teams will have kits made with in-game editor like I did for PES2009 AllStarsOF, because there is not enough kit-slots for all the teams.

- Screens. Completely new screens made in ''classic fashion'', new menus...

- Music. Yeah new songs/playlist is going to be included.

- Commentary. This might be difficult task, but at least I will replace names of the present players with classic players callnames.

- New intro video on theme of CL history.

At the moment I'm all alone in doing this!
This is CALL for jayz123, Atlantis, Error_1205, S03_h4nd1, robimex, b2y2006... and any of you that want to contribute in order for PS2 community to have one really good classic patch.
In the first place I need someone who works with Nomad editor, EDB Workshop, Hexediting.
Anyone that wants to take part in this work, just send me a PM.
Cheers!

hahaha..you still remember me??
actually i rarely playing in PS2 this year..
i playing most at PC..
sorry my bad english..

I've started making kits. To be more precise I started adapting PC PES2010 classic kits, for PS2 version. I'm not experianced in doing this, so I need help. I managed to make several decent kits, but I have problem with back numbers and fonts.
Please help. Anyone?

very good initiative, classics patch are always the best.
Can you post the list of teams of the patch?
thkss

I came to certain problems making this patch, and it's about kits and back/front/shorts numbers. Also I have problem with collars, and it must be solved in order to finish this CL CLASSIC PATCH. You can see it on the pictures bellow:

As you can see on first two pictures I've inserted Bayern70' kits over Hammarby kits and that's what I've got:FAIL:.
I'm talking about shorts model, I need to set it to be shorter (like 60's 70's teams had shorter shorts). I hope someone will help me, cause without this I can't complete my patch.
The other thing is front/back numbers which I need to set properly. You can see on 3 last pics where I inserted France 80' kit over actuall France kits, and I inserted numbers too but you see what I've got.:FAIL:
I despeatelly need to fix this. I know it can be done with hexediting, but I'm not familiar with it. The other way is that someone adapt WATERLOO SET DEFAULT COLOR TOOL for PES 2010.
I've sent so many PM's to different members of evo-web (Atlantis, Jayz123, Error_1205, S03_h4nd1...) who could give help with these, but only one who really replied and helped is b2y2006.
So, one more time: PEOPLE, PLEASE HELP!!!

To RY_Deh:
The list of teams is not definite, so I'm here to hear your suggestions. At the moment list of teams depends on the problem with kits (that I wrote about, see above). So when I become able to change kit settings, I can improt almost any club/NT kit ,cause I have many classic kits for PC which are easy to adapt for PS2.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom