Champions League Bugs

Es88

League 2
2 December 2006
M. Tel Aviv
1. in knock out stage, you can be agnst team that was in your group. (top 16)

2. Team that finished frist in the gorup, with the same points as the team in secound place, but the team that finished frist, was with negtive goals (GA GF) and the secound team was with positive.

1. in knock out stage, you can be agnst team that was in your group. (top 16)

2. Team that finished frist in the gorup, with the same points as the team in secound place, but the team that finished frist, was with negtive goals (GA GF) and the secound team was with positive.

I notice the point 2 too. I had the same point as the first team but with positive difference (it is better say equal (=) but anyway its always more positive then a negative). The first team had same point but negative (- 1)

i hope konami will notice it and fix it.

after i finished the groups, in the frist draw, i was agnst the team that was in my group..

hey in champions league...first thing is not goal difference....its the match against that team...if u have lost the match against that team then u will be second no matter how many goals u score

hey in champions league...first thing is not goal difference....its the match against that team...if u have lost the match against that team then u will be second no matter how many goals u score

are you sure? i think it's goal difference, and if it's equal, then it's the match between the 2 teams

are you sure? i think it's goal difference, and if it's equal, then it's the match between the 2 teams
no, it's 1st the matches between those team, 2nd the away goals between those teams and 3rd the goal difference.

Back
Top Bottom