1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Champions League Bugs

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Es88, 13 November 2009.

1. Es88

Es88 League 2

2 December 2006
    M. Tel Aviv
    1. in knock out stage, you can be agnst team that was in your group. (top 16)

2. Team that finished frist in the gorup, with the same points as the team in secound place, but the team that finished frist, was with negtive goals (GA GF) and the secound team was with positive.

2. T.B.T

T.B.T BONAPACE - Juventus FC

23 October 2008
    Are you sure about 2 point?

Have you noticed if the number of victories affect?
    Have you checked the "regulations" of the UCL?

3. marcap

marcap League 1

14 October 2006
    France (28)
    Juventus
    I notice the point 2 too. I had the same point as the first team but with positive difference (it is better say equal (=) but anyway its always more positive then a negative). The first team had same point but negative (- 1)

4. Es88

Es88 League 2

2 December 2006
    M. Tel Aviv
    i hope konami will notice it and fix it.

after i finished the groups, in the frist draw, i was agnst the team that was in my group..

5. khabz

khabz Non-League

1 November 2007
    hey in champions league...first thing is not goal difference....its the match against that team...if u have lost the match against that team then u will be second no matter how many goals u score

6. Es88

Es88 League 2

2 December 2006
    M. Tel Aviv
    are you sure? i think it's goal difference, and if it's equal, then it's the match between the 2 teams

7. skuy

skuy Non-League

1 November 2009
    no, it's 1st the matches between those team, 2nd the away goals between those teams and 3rd the goal difference.

8. tsunamito

tsunamito Non-League

19 December 2006
    No first is looking the direct matches between the two teams and then its goal difrence...