Career mode with VP

kooynami

Alive
9 August 2003
Netherlands
I`m wonder if someone complete a season of the Career mode in player style.
I've tried it for several times and after one season I only have the option the continue as manager. Like this you don`t have the possibility to build up your VP.

Please share your findings.

I`m wonder if someone complete a season of the Career mode in player style.
I've tried it for several times and after one season I only have the option the continue as manager. Like this you don`t have the possibility to build up your VP.

Please share your findings.

There should be 2 options, go through as a manager(most likely your pick) and the player/manager option(the one you should choose if you wish to continue with your vp). The manager is the default choice. Hope it helps.

Strange... I`ve check if other options are available. But for me only play as manager is available.
At the start you can choose three options. Play as player or manager or player-manager. And play with your VP.
Did you all choose as player?
For me it should be strange when you can only play for one season as player only.

Last edited:
Problem solved. How strange. I just reset my VP and played again. For now I simulated the season, and YES can play also the next season. I think it has to do with the age I have installed with my VP. I used my own age.. And later I changed it. But for one reason the change had no effects.
It`s a shame, has to start over again. But I found the bug.

So you were too old and it retired you as a player? I am playing as a Player only and in my 2nd season but I created myself as an 18 year old so I can play a few seasons. Was hoping to experience a few different leagues while still building up my stats and rating :)

Season 1 - Adelaide United, Australia - won the title.
Season 2 - Valencia, Spain - few games in and sitting 2nd :)

Back
Top Bottom