1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Captain Tsubasa (PS2)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Prince-Vejita, 18 September 2006.

1. Prince-Vejita

Prince-Vejita Non-League

19 September 2004
  2. Prince-Vejita

Prince-Vejita Non-League

19 September 2004
    posted -> 21 June 06, 21:13.......ooohhh sorry...you were a little bit faster than me with this info ThomasGOAL :oops:

3. boss95551500

boss95551500 Non-League

9 December 2003
    HK
  4. WOOOOOOOOO

tsubasa is BACK!

5. nounlu

nounlu Guest

do you guys think a patch will be made for it?

6. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    its very difficult to play it in japanese, i hope there will be a patch...if anyone know that there is a patch for the game, pls tell me

7. Prince-Vejita

Prince-Vejita Non-League

19 September 2004
    no it isn´t so very difficult and you don´t need really japanese knowledge to know, how you can play this game. ok...you don´t know, what they talk
    or what there stands in the speakbox, but captain tsubasa fans can feel what they talk ;)

i think from the gamecontroll it is even simple an nearly like the old snes versions of CT. for example you controll at the beginning only tsubasa from nankatsu team. you can give instructions to your teamplayer and can with the button :triangle: demand the ball from them. with the :square: button you can tackle your opponent. after this you go to an duellmode,where you must give buttoncombos (:square: :triangle: :circle: :x: ) with a good timing to break the energy field of your opponent. with the button :circle: you go to a small menü, where you can choose, what you want to do (pass, 1-2 pass, dribble, shoot, powershoot, hypershoot ect.) the red shining writings are shoots. for powershoot or hypershoot, specialshoot what else....you must give the right 3 buttoncombo with correct timing. better timingcombo has the effect, that your shoot-powerlevel rises more highly. in any other duells, it´s the same principle.

captain tsubasa makes really big fun and you feel as you where like in the animeseries (gameplay, sound, gamesequences). you play the storyline of Captain tsubasa, Shin Captain Tsubasa (U16 World Cup) und Road to 2002. World Youth is unfortunately not in.

ok this game is not a real soccersimulation like we or pes....its just CAPTAIN TSUBASA more 4 fans like me!!! :D

Last edited: 20 October 2006
  8. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    yeah at first i didnt know how 2 play, now its really easy but english would be cool 4 cutscenes in storymode ;)

9. Prince-Vejita

Prince-Vejita Non-League

19 September 2004
    joa an english patch or a english version of this game would be suuugoooiii :D

10. Boboy

Boboy Non-League

8 August 2003
    Is it possible to translate this game like we and pes series? Maybe Fernando know how.