1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Cant register for online play ???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Bebeto 94, 28 October 2005.

1. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Anyone else had a problem with registering for online play ?? Whenever i key in my registration code it tells me its incorrect even though i installed the game using this very same registration code .Answers anyone ? Cheers , Steve

2. Bebeto 94

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    All sorted now !!

3. DBrown67

DBrown67 Guest

Can you explain how you did it? I can't get registered at all. It asks for a password all the time. What password? Do I have to register on their Website first? I've been to the Konami website mentioned in the manual but I can't find anything about registering. I'm totally lost. :(

4. Bebeto 94

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Autorun the DVD and in the menu there is an option to register !!!

5. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    well dome

6. Bebeto 94

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    That wasnt the problem i had though , i couldnt get it to accept my registration code

7. muppetshow

muppetshow Non-League

2 January 2004
    Thessaloniki
    Same problem...How do you solved it ?

8. Bebeto 94

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    when entering in the code inot the 4 character boxes make sure you press tab after completing every box including the password !! This should make no difference as far as im concerned but it did with me .

9. Laarson

Laarson Conference

18 January 2003
    Aberdeen Scotland
    ive done that but nothing happens when i click on register button.

weird stuff anyone got a link to the reg page.

ok last resort i put it in my other pc and clicked on user register and it went straight to the registration page so i wonder why it wouldnt work on the other drive ,oh well its working now so im off to play some footie.

Last edited: 31 October 2005