Can't get online.... HELP!!!

jonnyluvrod

Championship
9 August 2005
Walsall
Liverpool
I tried to connect online with pes6 today and I get this message,
"Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730. You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc. Assign DMZ, Port mapping, Configure NAT table and other router settings to the console. Individual products may use unique terminoligy" . Any idea what to do? I've turned my firewall off and tried a system restore. neither work. I can connect to the net and browse and download as normal just can't get pes6 to connect. HELP?????? thanks.....

I tried to connect online with pes6 today and I get this message,
"Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730. You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc. Assign DMZ, Port mapping, Configure NAT table and other router settings to the console. Individual products may use unique terminoligy" . Any idea what to do? I've turned my firewall off and tried a system restore. neither work. I can connect to the net and browse and download as normal just can't get pes6 to connect. HELP?????? thanks.....

Fucked again then........

Alrite mate. I had the same problem but got it sorted. U got a router set up at all? If you do u need to go onto ure router home page and setup a port forwarding for the game. Create a new device and set the port numbers to 5730 and enter ure IP address and it should then work.

Hi all, I forgot my password :(
Somebody knows how to restote it?? help plz :roll:

PS sorry for my english(

Back
Top Bottom