1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can't access Due to other player ONLINE HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mad4it, 17 November 2007.

1. mad4it

mad4it Non-League

7 March 2006
    SO i been out and bought the game and new graphics card and runs smooth, but when i try to connect to someone online it keeps saying things like:

There was an error or cant acsess due to other players or something like that.

how do i play games online? thanks

2. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    You can't. This year Konami took the online part as well! Have fun now:)

No seriously dude. A lot of people are having the same problem. I can connect and play against other players but once in a while I get that message also. So I guess it's just you can't play against to some players because of some kind of connection restrictions!

3. Jeev

Jeev Non-League

28 October 2006
    In windows:

Configuration screen -> Network/LAN connections -> Advanced -> Advanced settings -> Set your Lan/internet connection on top of the list.

That worked for me.

GOodluck

4. mad4it

mad4it Non-League

7 March 2006
    how do i find the config screen in windows?