Can we transfer players to Free Agent yet? (WE9)

I have two questions :

Can you put retiring players (for instance, Rivaldo when he'll retire) in a classic player directory or are you forced to put them in the free agent pool ?

Can you put unlocked classic players in unlocked classic teams (for instance Romario instead of Careca) ?

No I don't think you can edit the classic teams. I haven't tried in WE9 to see if you can but I just don't expect this to work like tihs. Classic teams are there with a fixed amount and personnel and when Rivaldo retires.. we can't make him go to classic Brazil.. or at least i wouldn't expect to be ablt to but if we can then that's an extra feature for those interested ;)

luke909 said:
can created players be transfered into club sides?

I don't think so unless I am doing something wrong because I can't...I also can't find my created players anywhere in ML. Do they not add created players to master league. Or do they have to wait for a couple of years or something

saji10 said:
I don't think so unless I am doing something wrong because I can't...I also can't find my created players anywhere in ML. Do they not add created players to master league. Or do they have to wait for a couple of years or something

Yes, u can... U have to create your players in the club registration section... then your able to purchase your players in ML mode...

2Fast_2Furious said:
Yes, u can... U have to create your players in the club registration section... then your able to purchase your players in ML mode...

what is the club registration section? sorry if this is a dumb question, but I tried to register him to a team and it wouldn't let me. I created John Obi Mikel and the only place it would let me register him to was to the Nigerian National Team, but not to any club sides.

when u go to create a player, there are areas which you can do, create ur player in the right section not the left, then you would be able to register ur player... if this wont work, just create Mikel over someone in ur free agent pool area...

2Fast_2Furious said:
when u go to create a player, there are areas which you can do, create ur player in the right section not the left, then you would be able to register ur player... if this wont work, just create Mikel over someone in ur free agent pool area...

thanks for the help...

Back
Top Bottom