Can we transfer players to Free Agent yet? (WE9)

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Can WE (geddit? WE? :roll: never mind) transfer players to a Free Agent pool of some sort in WE9?
I cant understand the japanese so I dont know.

yeah when your on the register screen, highlight the player and press square, then the player goes into the free agent pool

Yeah was in WE8LE ;) so i'm not surprised another good feature made it though instead of disappearing like with previous examples :roll:

Great news anyways :D

Doubla R said:
What's that? What's a free agent pool? I never played WE8LE
Free Agent pool is for players who are in not clubs in game nor a national team.

For example we have to transfer Mohammed Kallon now to a Saudi club.. so to make our game up to date.. we'll make him free agent since Saudi club isn't in game.

Abbiati to Genoa too :)
Thats great ..

But what if the player transfered form the club that isn't in the game to a club in the game ??? how can I find him back ??

erm, sorta related to transfers... formations don't say in the ML again.. or at least lineups, or am i doing something wrong?

shevchenko 7, when a player is a free agent, u can still transfer him to another team, u just have to find the free agent part(its next to unlocked players and japan reserves me thinks)

Tuscany said:
erm, sorta related to transfers... formations don't say in the ML again.. or at least lineups, or am i doing something wrong?
I havne't checked but I expect the actual Formation (Arrows, positions, role select, defence) to stay the SAME in ML since now edited stats also carry through BUT... lineups work a totally different way in this game.

In ML, AI uses its own intelligence to pick your startin 11, not the ones you set in Starting lineup.

But check to see if actual formations stay, half the times if those players have their realistic values, AI will pick something very close to real life starting 11 anyways.. I had this happen after applying my own data file and was very fun to see :)

@Shevchenko, do you mean if you transfer Abbiati to "Free Agent" section and then lets say he moves to Inter?? ;) hahaha.. well then you can go to "Free Agent pool" and transfer him to another club.

Hope this helped.

Yeah every since Konami improved ML in WE8, it has its own brain for picking lineups, so you can set correct lineups in your option file and they'll be used in cups/league/exhibitions but for ML, it depends on whether they got the right skills for that position and its instructions but like I said if they do represent real life, more often than not AI makes right decision and picks right people even though it doesn't follow our lineup suggestions ;)

Take care

Btw is there unlimited space in the free agent poole?..there doesnt seem to be that much space really, saying that I will just overwrite them with other players.

Rául 10 said:
shevchenko 7, when a player is a free agent, u can still transfer him to another team, u just have to find the free agent part(its next to unlocked players and japan reserves me thinks)

Thnks Man :D :D

PLF said:
I havne't checked but I expect the actual Formation (Arrows, positions, role select, defence) to stay the SAME in ML since now edited stats also carry through BUT... lineups work a totally different way in this game.

In ML, AI uses its own intelligence to pick your startin 11, not the ones you set in Starting lineup.

But check to see if actual formations stay, half the times if those players have their realistic values, AI will pick something very close to real life starting 11 anyways.. I had this happen after applying my own data file and was very fun to see :)

@Shevchenko, do you mean if you transfer Abbiati to "Free Agent" section and then lets say he moves to Inter?? ;) hahaha.. well then you can go to "Free Agent pool" and transfer him to another club.

Hope this helped.

Hi there,

To have same formation than in match mode just go in formation menu (lawn picture) in ML, then choose the 3rd menu (formation) and valid with "o" button on the text just under 5-3-2 and you'll have the match mode formation

Yea they are sorted by position.

Anyone noticed when you go to put a player in the national team, the players from the country are ordered by position this time?..amazing addition because going through 13 pages of the English players to find one was crap, now its easy!

benjo said:
Hi there,

To have same formation than in match mode just go in formation menu (lawn picture) in ML, then choose the 3rd menu (formation) and valid with "o" button on the text just under 5-3-2 and you'll have the match mode formation
Sorry I don't think we're talking about same things? ;)

I wasn't only talking about my OWN team's formation but in general every other team's formation when playing against them in ML so we can set realistic ones and make game more balanced instead of playin against teams with forward arrows on their CB's and stupid things like that makin game crap.

Someone pointed out that formations stay.. so CPU will use whatever formation you put there so that's great ;)

Are you lot saying that if we do a formation for a team that formation will stay in the ML?

Also PLF is it possible to have a season long loan in WE9 ML?

The best way to change the lineups of the CPU teams is to change the players positions individually in edit mode.

e.g. If Toure is playing at RB instead of CB then in edit mode only have him as a CB instead of both.

Ok, so great I was waitin' for somethin' like that but please tell me one thing :
I have awaited for long time that transferred appear in their new club when you want to modify somethin' on them cos it quickly becomes a bloody mess to find players you modified when you do most of transfers during the winter and summer breaks. Does it by now?

dalessandro said:
Ok, so great I was waitin' for somethin' like that but please tell me one thing :
I have awaited for long time that transferred appear in their new club when you want to modify somethin' on them cos it quickly becomes a bloody mess to find players you modified when you do most of transfers during the winter and summer breaks. Does it by now?

yes they appear in their new clubs but they did in we8 le also :)

ok great man, i didn't know it did in WE8LE cos I don't have a chipped PS2 and as though I only play PES. Anyway this game seem to overrock !!!!

damn, 2 months to wait

Back
Top Bottom