1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can we have

Discussion in 'The Site' started by chico, 25 February 2008.

1. chico

chico The Peoples Poster!

5 December 2006
    Belfast, Ireland.
    EFC - The Peoples Club
    A login function on the first page? its annoying to have to click on a thread everytime you want to open the forum, i know you can bookmark etc. but im in work and cant do that so please add it!!!

2. Jumbo_

Jumbo_ -

17 August 2006
    Manchester
    Manchester United
  3. Blue4life

Blue4life Banned

23 December 2006
    Ireland
    The Mighty Everton f.c.
    :w00t: :pray: please please...

4. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    I don't understand what you're asking for here? :SS

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I believe he is asking for a way to log into the site on the main page as opposed to signing in only when you visit the forums.

Why he is asking I dont know...

6. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

Pointless request really. Your logging in to USE the forums NOT to browse the site.

7. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Can I get a rewind?

8. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Yes this will probably happen in due course. I'm not giving a timeframe though.

9. chico

chico The Peoples Poster!

5 December 2006
    Belfast, Ireland.
    EFC - The Peoples Club
    thank you, as i said before for some reason the forums is blocked in work but when i click on a topic on the right hand side it will open and then i can sign in, i was just requesting that you be able to log on on the main site is that so hard to understand!!!